Sydney Ahb Pub Crawl May 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mel, If your keen for a bus / train, how about a $17 daytripper ticket ? less organising ...

Linz I hope you are not pushing the F#@*ng wheelchair with Little Squares in it again .

Boozy the clown ,Franko and Ross have not had the mental stability since you let Little squares crash into the the concrete freeway underpass with all the drama that went with injuring her ankle or the underpass .

and that was before you had a drink .

Tell LS to walk its far more healthier for everyone .

pumpy

Arrgghh, Those were the days. What a funny funny start to a great day. Not that I remember the night. Hope you guys have a ball. I will be there in 2010 and beyond.

Cheers

HK

Mel, If your keen for a bus / train, how about a $17 daytripper ticket ? less organising ...

Was thinking of that, but there's still a lot of stuffing around, and if anyone gets a little rowdy - like in previous years, public transport won't be an option......it was just a thought and I figured that we'd end up with more of us at the end than usual as we could cover more square miles in half the time so those with dinners to go to or SWMBO's with deadlines could be satisfied, or even join us?......

Arrgghh, Those were the days. What a funny funny start to a great day. Not that I remember the night. Hope you guys have a ball. I will be there in 2010 and beyond.

Cheers

HK

Yay, you'd better be - I can't recall a crawl as funny as when you were there......

Got this weekend off now so will be tagging along :beerbang: :chug: :beer: :icon_chickcheers:

so the 16th is the confirmed date?

what is the schedule for the day?

Check the map on page 5 - The Map!

We, and by that I mean Linz and I; are commencing at the Lowenbrau at 9:00am for all of those German beer and breakfast lovers. It's a good meeting point too.........mmmmmm....mangoweizen 500ml this year - none of this pansy ass (can I say ass?) 300ml stuff......

Was also contemplating the wearing of a new beer wench costume purchased.....however may get me in more trouble..... maybe I can wear pants of some kind with it?

Argh! The forces of the world are up against me!

I was contemplating joining you fine gentlemen later on in the evening, after a tough day on the field. But it appears friends of mine have scheduled their premature wedding on the same day, and that will probably rage on into the wee hours.

By any chance are there good places for beer in Narrabeen? :p

Sadly, I have to pull out of the crawl at the last minute. Have a belgian or 10 for me!
Cheers
Pete

Sorry team, but I'm not going to make it on Saturday.
I have a valid reason and will have a note from my surgeon after a small op on Friday though.
Have fun, take lots of photos, don't get arrested and make me jealous.

Doc

I'm out too... :(

Somebody went and bought the wife entry into a course for this weekend for Mothers Day... :angry:

Hope you all have a great day

Feck. I can't make it either. Unavoidable scheduling conflict.

Wow! Who is going?

Have just scratched myself from soccer to go crawling. I'm hoping to make it to Lowenbrau for a breakfast mangoweizen.

I have to be there. I promised Franko at Paddy's 2 weeks back. Big Stu from Newie will also attend, and I'm glad that I'll no longer be needed to carry glasses for Schooey (not that I did last time either).

This is my belated birthday pubcrawl, and I need to cheer myself up after the engine repairs to the Weiz-mobile (timing belt, etc).

Les out

P.S. Anyone from Newie area going to the Train station via Medowie on Saturday?

I will be Renovating :(
Just bad timing I guess, but I hope those that goes have lots of fun.

Matti

I will be Renovating :(
Just bad timing I guess, but I hope those that goes have lots of fun.

Matti

Matti you are soft- leave it for sunday when you have a hangover mate.

And Yes Les I will be there looking foward to our annual beer mystery tour

Franko

Back