Surfers Homebrew Shop ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daznz

Reaction score
Hi all

Im going over to Surfers for the indy car and im just would like to know
if theres any good home brewshops in Surfers with a good range of hop pellets
im after some state side ones

Thanks Daza

Hi all

Thanks Daza

Don't know if Sufferers Paradise is Home Brew Shop territory Daza. Send Ross (Craftbrewer) an email he has the best variety of any home brew shop and is going down for Indy. A chance to order great fresh hops and meet Ross and some of the other brewers attending Indy, sound good?

Hi all

Thanks Daza

Don't know if Sufferers Paradise is Home Brew Shop territory Daza. Send Ross (Craftbrewer) an email he has the best variety of any home brew shop and is going down for Indy. A chance to order great fresh hops and meet Ross and some of the other brewers attending Indy, sound good?

And a dozen or so sacks of grain :lol:

Free dilivery....on ya Ross :super:

Batz

Daz, U'll find 1 on Reedy Creek road, West Burleigh about 10 to 15 minutes south of Surfers.

Hi there Daznz,

No good shops down here mate for hops. As Screwtop said though, Ross is coming down to my place for Indy and you'll find his quality, range and packaging of hops second to none. Check out his site here and I'll PM you his phone number so you can get something organised. Be a good excuse for us to meet you at Indy as well ;)

Cheers
Pat

Hi there Daznz,

No good shops down here mate for hops. As Screwtop said though, Ross is coming down to my place for Indy and you'll find his quality, range and packaging of hops second to none. Check out his site here and I'll PM you his phone number so you can get something organised. Be a good excuse for us to meet you at Indy as well ;)

Cheers
Pat

Cheers guys sounds good what day is ross coming down
ill be there thursday nite...if hes coming down before i can ring him maybe
he could bring a few uk and american varieties down with him.
cheers Daza oh one more thing i havent worked much with uk of state side hops
what do you guys Suggest.

UK wise, East Kent Goldings, Target and Challenger i reckon are great hops, US wise, Amarillo, Simcoe, Cascade are the current flavour of the week :)

Hi Danz

I use Cascade as a flavour and aroma in my Ameerican Pale Ale. Love this hop, very fruity. Ross reckons Simcoe is similar with a bit more passionfruit tones. Going to try this next time

For UK I love East Kent Goldings for my Pale Ales

Enjoy Indy and Ross's hops.

Daza,

Ross will be coming down on Friday morning and staying at my place which is about a ten minute walk from the track so if you order a lot, you can always pick it up from here. Mind you, I'd love to see Ross trying to get a few bags of green leafy material onto the track - lol.

Cheers
Pat

Daza,

Ross will be coming down on Friday morning and staying at my place which is about a ten minute walk from the track so if you order a lot, you can always pick it up from here. Mind you, I'd love to see Ross trying to get a few bags of green leafy material onto the track - lol.

Cheers
Pat

:lol: yea smells abit the same too... im going to ring customs in the morning to see if its
ok to bring hop pellets back to nz im sure it will be...
so ill be in touch
Daza

Great to meet you Daza even though it was way too brief. If I didn't have the troops waiting in the car we would have been in for a long and enjoyable brewing discussion/session. Next time you get over you'll have to meet some of the other troops.

Hope your eyes have recovered from Indy ;)

Great to meet you Daza even though it was way too brief. If I didn't have the troops waiting in the car we would have been in for a long and enjoyable brewing discussion/session. Next time you get over you'll have to meet some of the other troops.

Hope your eyes have recovered from Indy ;)

Cheers Pat

Yea it was cool to go over to aussie and meet another brewer as ya said it was way to short.
Im sure there will be a next time.

Im loving ya beer mate i was pleased to see my bag was not dripping with beers when it came off the plane :D

Thanks to Ross to for bringing my hops down to indy i cant wait to make some brews with hops i havent
tryed yet...
I can see ill be buying off Ross over the net.

I can still feel the indy 4 day party in my blood :blink:

Daza

Latest posts

Back