Stir Plate Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys.
Second lot of 8 stir plates have been ordered for NSW.
Delivery won't be sent for 2 1/2 weeks as Derrin is waiting on an order of curcuit boards.
Add your name to the list and i will PM with payment details.

1. malbur

mal.

OK Guys.
Delivery won't be sent for 2 1/2 weeks as Derrin is waiting on an order of curcuit boards.

1. malbur
2.Harl's

mal.

OK Guys.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg

mal.

Thanks Malbur and eric8

I was willing to do the nsw distribution. But was waiting for the final delivered price from phillip to come in. You guys have beat me to it, Makes it easyer on me :D

I prob wouldn't have had time to fit it in anyway, i'll be flat out between now and chrissy

Cheers boys
harley

[quote name='harl's' post='554333' date='Nov 16 2009, 06:29 PM']Thanks Malbur and eric8

I was willing to do the nsw distribution. But was waiting for the final delivered price from phillip to come in. You guys have beat me to it, Makes it easyer on me :D

I prob wouldn't have had time to fit it in anyway, i'll be flat out between now and chrissy

Cheers boys
harley[/quote]

No problem Harl's,
when i missed out on eric8's list i realy won't one before xmas so i PM'd eric and ask him how he went about ordering his lot and did the same.

when you look at the full list there will need to be a 3rd order for NSW anyway, so i thought i might as well have it a go.

for all the sa and wa people who sent me $$$ for the stirplates, they all got sent off today and you should receive them tomorrow.

Cheers
Phil

PS - got mine cranking today. 2 litre flask and it worked first time fine! So glad I got one :)

No problem Harl's,
when i missed out on eric8's list i realy won't one before xmas so i PM'd eric and ask him how he went about ordering his lot and did the same.

when you look at the full list there will need to be a 3rd order for NSW anyway, so i thought i might as well have it a go.
Yeah sorry to those who missed out, but you had to be quick. It is very easy dealing with Derrin, so guys in other states, if you want them, order them, it really isn't that much of a hassle.

If no one in NSW wants to put there hand up for another lot, maybe I can be persuaded to do another lot :blink: :D

Cheers Mal.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa

OK Guys.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier

Evening gents

OK Guys.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier
6. Stuster

for all the sa and wa people who sent me $$$ for the stirplates, they all got sent off today and you should receive them tomorrow.

Cheers
Phil

PS - got mine cranking today. 2 litre flask and it worked first time fine! So glad I got one :)

G'day Phil,

Any chance of some details on the power supply used?

Cheers,
Jase

G'day Phil,

Any chance of some details on the power supply used?

Cheers,
Jase

I bought one from Jaycar. It cost $30. It was well overpriced and if you searched more than I did I am sure you could find one for cheaper. Jaycar just happens to be one block away from where I live so it was just the easy option. I just took in the stir plate and got some help from the assistants. The plate itself requires ~14-18VDC 250mA with a 2.5mm DC coax plug.

Cheers
Phil

I bought one from Jaycar. It cost $30. It was well overpriced and if you searched more than I did I am sure you could find one for cheaper. Jaycar just happens to be one block away from where I live so it was just the easy option. I just took in the stir plate and got some help from the assistants. The plate itself requires ~14-18VDC 250mA with a 2.5mm DC coax plug.

Cheers
Phil

Ha Phillip Can you please measure the plug on the end of your stir plate voltage adaptor, there are a few 15volt adaptors on ebay ranging in price from $6 to $15 bucks, the plug measures 2.5mm inside and 5.5mm outside on them all.
just seeing if it's the same as the one you have..

cheers.
mal.

You should all check any old power packs you have laying around the house aswell...you never know if you already have one or two that will do the job....things such as:
- mobile phones
- Answering machines
- Modems
- Rechargable toys
- computer speakers
- scanners, printers etc
- Cordless drill

You get the idea...surely alot of people would have a power pack floating around that will do the job. Even if you still need it for your childs remote control car I'm sure it can be multi-tasked.

Pok

There are 8 peope from Qld on this list I will take on the distribution for Qld so put your name on this list if you are serious about this bulk buy.
1 Altstart

Cheers Altstart

There are 8 peope from Qld on this list I will take on the distribution for Qld so put your name on this list if you are serious about this bulk buy.

Cheers Altstart

1 Altstart
2 Paulwolf350

cheers altstart, I was going to be a Bulk buy distrubuter for qld too, if you need a hand with anything let me know

Wolf

1 Altstart
2 Paulwolf350
3 Clean Brewer

Cheers Altstart

OK Guys.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier
6. Stuster
7. canon1ball

OK Guys.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier
6. Stuster
7. canon1ball

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier