Stir Plate Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 8 peope from Qld on this list I will take on the distribution for Qld so put your name on this list if you are serious about this bulk buy.

1 Altstart
2 Paulwolf350
3 Clean Brewer
4 Ross
5 Mearesy
6 NickB

Cheers

I'd nearly forgotten about this,

There are 8 peope from Qld on this list I will take on the distribution for Qld so put your name on this list if you are serious about this bulk buy.

1 Altstart
2 Paulwolf350
3 Clean Brewer
4 Ross
5 Mearesy
6 NickB
7 jlm

Vic/Tas people.

Sorry I've been a bit busy lately.

Derrin has updated the link with my details.
So you can now order through the link.

When the number gets to eight, He will ship them to me,
and send me a list of people to send them onto.

here's the link.

http://brewershardware.com/AHBStirPlate.htm

cheers
Moray

Vic/Tas people.

here's the link.

cheers
Moray

Thanks for that - I have just added my order and paid for it via Paypal.
Let me know if you require additional funding to get them to Oz.

Cheers

Roller997

Ok Guys Far side of crazy has asked if he can take the last spot on the Qld B/B.
The list is closed as below
1 Altstart
2 Paulwolf350
3 Clean Brewer
4 Ross
5 Mearesy
6 NickB
7 jlm
8 Far side of crazy
Iwill be setting up the sheet with Derrin today for payment.

Ok
I have had a reply from Derrin as below.

No problem, can I set it up as:

Jim Kemp AHB Handle Altstart
Queensland

I have the price setup with 1/8 the shipping cost on each plate, so 8 together cover the whole bill.

Derrin

Please make your payment direct and mark yourself as paid on the list when everybody has paid the shipment will be sent to me for distribution.

Cheers Altstart

Vic/Tas people.

here's the link.

cheers
Moray

I just ordered one through the link let me know if/when i need to send you a post pack etc

At last count there was only 8 plates remaining for NSW plus the 1 unassembled kit. I emailed derrin and he confirmed that all 8 and the kit would fit in one box.

If no one in NSW wants to organise, then i will put my hand up for you all and take the delivery. I will set up another delivery like altstart has done and ask that you send me a postpak if posting is required.

Does this sound ok with you all?

... I will set up another delivery like altstart has done and ask that you send me a postpak if posting is required.

Sounds good to mee eric8.
Much appreciated. I missed the last NSW batch.

At last count there was only 8 plates remaining for NSW plus the 1 unassembled kit. I emailed derrin and he confirmed that all 8 and the kit would fit in one box.

If no one in NSW wants to organise, then i will put my hand up for you all and take the delivery. I will set up another delivery like altstart has done and ask that you send me a postpak if posting is required.

Count me in

Legend Eric.
Got a tallie of one of my finest for your efforts. I'll hit up my mate who wants the kit for one too.

Count me in as well, missed out on the last NSW list.

Cheers,
Jase

Hello Eric,

I have PM'd you a couple of time re my payment. I have not heard back. Maybe your inbox is full.

Just checking to see you have received my payment transferred on 16th November

regards

Graeme

Hello Eric,

I have PM'd you a couple of time re my payment. I have not heard back. Maybe your inbox is full.

Just checking to see you have received my payment transferred on 16th November

regards

Graeme
Gap,

pm sent, all is good!

:icon_cheers:

next lot for NSW
Petesbrew kit only
1.Jez
2.Jase
3.Huscre
4.Paddo

Ok
I have had a reply from Derrin as below.

No problem, can I set it up as:

Jim Kemp AHB Handle Altstart
Queensland

I have the price setup with 1/8 the shipping cost on each plate, so 8 together cover the whole bill.

Derrin

Please make your payment direct and mark yourself as paid on the list when everybody has paid the shipment will be sent to me for distribution.

Cheers Altstart

Paid.

cheers Ross

Nice work Paddo, I didn't even tell everyone that it is set up yet :lol: .
Now i have also asked Derrin if we can ship the kits as well, and he has said yes. I think he will be setting up a seperate button for the kits, but he will be able to send the 3 kits to me with the 8 stir plates. So once i have confirmation of that, those who ordered the kits only will be able to get theirs shipped to me and we can arrange them when they get here.

I hope that is ok for the kit people.

:icon_cheers:

next lot for NSW
Petesbrew kit only
1.Jez
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre
4.Paddo -PAID

Back