State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Righto ladies and gents, strap yourself in for what promises to be a cracking game of footy. I hope you all have a fridge full of cold ones, a table full of tasty grub and your eye patches ready so you dare not look at the game through two eyes. Save the 20/20 vision for hindsight.

Here's hoping for a high quality game that goes down to the wire and isn't influenced by the referees.

NSW by 7.

Go the mighty Blues!!!!

Are both Gallen and Hayne out? That's going to make it tough for NSW. Should be a good game.

QLD by 4.

Being a Victorian, I just like the theatre of State of Origin - it's the time of the year that QLDers become most parochial and New South Welshmen become the most butt-hurt. I'm hoping for some biffo and hilariously biased media reports. I do hope the Blues win this year. QLD deserves to lose for voting in Newman. No offense, but.

Cmon the Blues!!!!!!
After living in QLD for the last 8 years and not seeing a winning series I don't see it as unreasonable to hope they can win this series on my 36th birthday......

sports bet 2.50 nsw, 1.50 for qld.
hope theyve underestimated and we get a cracking game.
go maroons.

Birkdale Bob said:
Who gives a rats. Qld doesn't need posers like him.
Haha to his credit he's a bit of a loose canon on tv. Has appeared drunk more than once and makes weed jokes on PNC breakfast television.

*PNC = pedestrian nothing ****.

Phil Gould's face looks like someone whose body was dumped into a river then bobbed to the surface after a few days.

Just remembered I have a two long neck bet of my finest on this game!! Common the Blues!

hah, umpire - 'held', blue keeps running at line and gets held up then awarded a penalty WTF...

Loving the Tap King Ad's..
Ok.. who's going to be the first to hack it ?

Back