Snippety Snip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

To err is human, to arrr is pirate
Reaction score
So the dirty deed happened earlier today and now I'm sitting at the computer with a freezer pack on my crotch and of course my mind is wandering to beer. Do I dare have one lest I find myself in excruciating pain later and in need of a painkiller for I don't want to mix alcohol and painkillers? I'm fast leaning toward having a beer anyway.

The actual procedure wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, at least for the right side. For the left, the surgeon pulled so hard I swear my eyes started to suck back into my skull.

So how many of you have your hands on your crotch, wincing right now? :lol:

I feel a little whoozy....

My only recommendation is to put said beer on crotch ice pack.

Beer & Painkillers are a great combination ! Woooooo.

I think you deserve a pint. Let's just hope it doesn't make you frisky.

Christ, I reckon if you don't deserve a beer now you never will!

Don't worry too much about the painkillers as long as you're not driving you'll be cool. And while it is not medically advisable you're only doing it the once so the worst damage it could do is the equivalent of an extra beer.

(I have no medical training)

I'm currently enjoying my 2nd pint of ESB. Luckily no painkillers required and no swelling at all. Hopefully my luck continues.

I have to admit that it was quite painless. I've had teeth filled that hurt way worse than this. The way I see it my wife endured two cesarean sections so this was the least I could do to reciprocate.

...Although having a sip of my beer is difficult with this lampshade collar. ;)

At first I was thinking "dang, he must be into some pretty extreme stuff!!" then I kinda clicked.

i would be thinking that your problem isnt mixing pain killers an alc (I do that all the time). more of an issue is the beer going right through you and you needing to have a piss. wont that hurt?

I'd be suing if the doc went anywhere near the piss pipes!

I'd be suing if the doc went anywhere near the piss pipes!
same general region so I figured pain. makes me shudder. good on you NG for being a man about it.

No pain pissing at all. Moving around is a bit of a chore because things are a bit tender and there are stitches kind of rubbing on my legs/sticking in my underwear. It doesn't tickle but it isn't that bad. I'm not really looking forward to having a shower before bed. Methinks my junk will have to rely on a good rinsing at best.

Renegade, sadly no photos but I'll paint a mental picture for you. Imagine a turkey's crop with two tiny stitches in each side. :p

I would like to point out to the moderating staff that I did have a question mark at the end of that and I want nothing to do with this.

Its official, im a child. A pseudo 'post your best bum pic' :ph34r:

ss.JPG

I really want to click that link - but I'm at work. Perhaps I should have an early mark so i can get home ASAP and check it out.

Photos or banning is a bit of a harsh ultimatum. :eek:

It doesn't tickle but it isn't that bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll send you the bill for my new keyboard.

BTW, whats gonna happen if it suddenly gets real cold (the weather that is), wont it tighten up down there? (your ballsack that is)

I would like to point out to the moderating staff that I did have a question mark at the end of that and I want nothing to do with this.

That's what you get for asking me to post photos of my sac.......photos of someone else's sac. ;)

Back