Snippety Snip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ll admit I only read a couple of the posts in this thread, but what`s the big deal over someone being circumsised? :eek:

stagga.

:lol: It ain't. It's about interrupting the sperm conduits. Vasectomy, not circumcision. But truth be told I can see how you could arrive at that conclusion.

Oh, and for Jerry: TWICE? Isn't the ability to heal remarkable? Not only did the surgeon remove a portion of the ductwork but he also folded over and stitched down the ends. I hope they don't have to go in for renos. How did you find out it didn't take? A baby?

A lot of myths on this topic around the traps...

Had this done before I was 30, no issue getting someone to do it. Had a mild infection, but that is rare (apparently). Other than the infection (about a week later), no swelling, no pain, no stitches (find somebody who does keyhole)...other than feeling a little "loose" in the bags (think of it as unleashing the balls, they kind of move around a bit more LOL) that is LOL.

They say that getting your wisdom teeth out in the chair under local has less swelling than getting a general anaesthetic, becuase they are rougher when you are completely out...I reckon it'd be the same with this procedure too :wub: :ph34r:

:lol: It ain't. It's about interrupting the sperm conduits. Vasectomy, not circumcision. But truth be told I can see how you could arrive at that conclusion.

Whoops, sorry.
I`ll pay more attention in future. :(

stagga.

Oh, and for Jerry: TWICE? Isn't the ability to heal remarkable? Not only did the surgeon remove a portion of the ductwork but he also folded over and stitched down the ends. I hope they don't have to go in for renos. How did you find out it didn't take? A baby?

Fortunately no baby newguy.

Sperm count test.

Had to spend a few intimate minutes by myself with a little plastic jar with a yellow lid a couple of weeks after the butchering.

Results a couple of days later found traces of sperm still present. Not unusual I was told.

Another intimate moment with the jar a week later.........................result....................increase in sperm numbers!

Did the test one more time (maybe I am a wanker)....................result....................sperm numbers increased again!

So off to see the Doc again and the response is; Sorry but it obviously didn't work. Unusual but not unheard of apparently.

We'll have to do it again!

It wasn't any more fun the second time either.

Id call bullshit on that Doc Jerry. sue the doc or at least not pay the *******! i recon thats crap. i dont know and have nothing to back my thoughts up but it sound like bollocks to me.

yep they can fail, mine didn't

He radio ablated the top side of the cut, ie not the balls side, they leave the lower side open so the swimmers can still get out apparently it causes less discomfort.

I developed a little lump of scar tissue on the right side, hurt like a knife in the balls whenever I get a hard on, kinda took the thrill off the moment, a couple of cortisone injections later and its OK, I probably should get another one, but that shit hurts.

Sperm count test.

Had to spend a few intimate minutes by myself with a little plastic jar with a yellow lid a couple of weeks after the butchering.

Results a couple of days later found traces of sperm still present. Not unusual I was told.

Another intimate moment with the jar a week later.........................result....................increase in sperm numbers!

Did the test one more time (maybe I am a wanker)....................result....................sperm numbers increased again!

So off to see the Doc again and the response is; Sorry but it obviously didn't work. Unusual but not unheard of apparently.

i had ping and pong decommisioned 12 yrs ago,it was'nt till later in the day that i realised it was my birthday,out for tea with the entire family they all pissed them selves laughiing when i walked into the pub bow leged .and my sister gave me a joke book, lying in bed that night reading the book i was laughing so much i was damn near crying.
when i was snipped the doc told me that tube ends were corterised so the tubes cant join back again (as the body is basically trying to heal an injury) not doing this has led to some very nasty divorces etc.
a friend of mine had the snip a while back and had to provide the "samples". so fronted at the surgery with the said sample hidden in a bag,but in the waiting room was some of his wifes girlfriends,as everyone new the story one of the girls said loudly "eew i know what you just did,is it still warm".
he said as he did a runner he could her all the women laughing thier arse's off.....cheers...........spog.....

:D Delivering the sample is probably the hardest part of the process.

I saw the man with the bricks about 12 years ago too, didn't hurt much at the time, but occasionally I (still) suffer "post vasectomy syndrome" which is really quite painfull. Grapefruits aren't the half of it.

cheers

grant

:party:

Sperm count test.

Regarding the sperm count, there's no way I'm going into a doctor's office to do that. My oldest has a microscope that I've already employed to have a look the yeast in my starters. DIY. ;)

That's a shame - I'll cancel your appointment then.

sexy-cloth-nurse-costume.jpg

Id call bullshit on that Doc Jerry. sue the doc or at least not pay the *******! i recon thats crap. i dont know and have nothing to back my thoughts up but it sound like bollocks to me.

The Doctor was a highly regarded urologist and it was done as day surgery under general anaesthetic in a private hospital. I felt more comfortable doing it this way than at one of those vasectomy clinics.
And dont worry, I only paid him once.

I thought it was common knowledge that vasectomies can fail (though it might be a low chance).

Correct. Not common but can happen.

Actually the nurse that wheeled me into the operating theatre told me that her husband also had to go through it twice.

Unfortunately I've pissed a lot of my mate's wives off.

None of them can convince their husbands to go through it now after my experience.

:D Delivering the sample is probably the hardest part of the process.

cheers

grant

I made sure I didnt have to worry about that.

I just told my wife that seeing as she was the one that wanted me neutered then she could drop off the samples. :lol:

Sorry newguy, this is about your de-sexing.

How are the boys today?

Scott

yeah newguy I suppose you've been desexed as it were. you should write a letter to the council asking for cheaper house rates cause you've been desexed (in Aust animals get cheaper registration if they have been desexed)

Back