Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just using the heater on mine as fermentation temperature control.

It's extravagant, yes, but I like nice things.

Rigging it up to the STC is proving tricky though.

Yob ill definitely take a pack when you start this up again please.

Yob said:
SimoB 1
Bridges 1
Brewnut 1
Spiesy 1
Rob.p 1
MB 1
stevemc32 1
Midnight brew 1
Trevandjo 1
Chris(FB) 1
Braden - (MBrewers)

updated with a request.

CAPPED OFF HERE!!

Will be a few weeks till the details get sent out.
Ive emailed the guy today, well see how many he has for me, the above was the lost when it was capped, if I can get enough to please the late comers I shall.

Cheers

Had a chat to him today, looks like both these and the stout glassware will land at the same time.. Best I get creative with a spreadsheet again.

Looks to be a couple of weeks away at this stage

hey cool

cannot remember but I had my hand up for 2 glasses from a split ??? anybody

cheers mick

I'd be more than happy to grab one if someone in the eastern suburbs had a one to spare.

if you have any spares, i'd love to take a couple of your hands.. What price are they going for a piece ? 12.50 $ am i reading that right?

Less than that, probably about $9-$10.. I do them at cost, including shipping to me + the cost of a bag or 2 of bean bag beans to pack the boxes (+ shipping out of course).. Not sure how many I have mate, I'll have a look tonight

I can pick up from you at yob? I'm still keen for the whole box... They should arrive in time to test ipa smash hehe can't wait

Seems I didn't speak English just then. Can I pick up from you yob? So no postage.?

Back