Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
possum relocation is also illegal
your only allowed to find out how they enter and block/fix the opening, but we used to relocate all the time
they don't like the old piss trough lollies, so through a couple of them in if you can still get them and it helps to keep the feckers away

The suburb I lived in a share house in Brissy had a terrible possum problem, until my carpet python got out.

That snake is still a legend among certain Paddington streets, and many of the residents still have a great nights sleep because of him.

It is. It's a Hobart slicer that I picked up for $160 - bargain. Next cheapest one I've seen second hand was over $600.

KvQsT9Tl.jpg

I was just gettting ready to butcher and cure a pig: pancetta, coppa, lonza, dried sausages, hams etc.

This is the album of that.

I swear I've gone through this thread heaps of times but I've finally been given permission to start my brew shed. This thread gives some fantastic ideas

Your right, just tossing up on what size I should go. Might start a thread

Don't listen to me, I've got all the gear to build my bar, just not the time just yet, damn booked out weekends.

scon said:
It is. It's a Hobart slicer that I picked up for $160 - bargain. Next cheapest one I've seen second hand was over $600.

KvQsT9Tl.jpg

I was just gettting ready to butcher and cure a pig: pancetta, coppa, lonza, dried sausages, hams etc.

This is the album of that.
Those things have given me the willies even since a pissed off Micky Rourke slammed his hand into one in 'The Wrestler'.

It was even yuckier than Micky Rourkes plastic surgery. Almost.

Dave70 said:
Those things have given me the willies even since a pissed off Micky Rourke slammed his hand into one in 'The Wrestler'.
Watched that again 2 nights ago on a night shift.

Fucken OUCH!

Had some rats get into all my grain a few months back so I asked my old man to build me an enclosure to store my grain...I then said it would be good to keep my gear covered so it doesn't get dusty and his mind went to work and knocked me up this brew cupboard!

20140315_091918_resized.jpg

20140315_091944_resized.jpg

20140315_092050_resized.jpg

Oh yeah... I think I need another fridge!

20140315_091926_resized.jpg

2 fridges and 2 freezers running through one power board, dang!

The garage has its own circuit and luckily they don't all run at the same time hopefully! Separate circuit for the BM and other brew day appliances.

1 fridge admittedly has some food in it and I really only use 2 fridges and the chesty so should be offloading one fridge but I can't bring myself to do it... Surely I'll need to use it one day!

Just think if you stop parking cars in there you could fit ..... a bar! Your Missus never heard me say it though.

Latest posts

Back