Quantcast

Show Us Your Brew Cave

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

jlm

Reaction score
Curly79 said:
Nice Jlm. I'm just starting to build my new shed too. Might whack a couple of floor wastes in the slab too. [emoji106]
Been brewing AG for 10 years this year and I've never had a floor waste. I brewed down here for a little brewery (1000L/batch) for a couple of years and after being able to hose down at the end of the day changed me and my motivation to brew forever. Do the floor waste.

beerbandit

Reaction score
Unassuming 8m x 7m colourbond shed up in backyard, but inside is my mancave. Couple of couches, potbelly heater, reverse cycle a/c, 46in LCD + 5.1 surround, additional 22in LCD on swivel mount for outdoor viewing, beer fridge and Liebherr kegerator (modded with twin font, perlick taps and font fan). Bonus views to Mount Baw Baw out the roller door.

View attachment 66059

View attachment 66060

View attachment 66061

View attachment 66062
i like this one, super simple and clean

beerbandit

Reaction score
Been watching this space for a while now, some very good caves indeed, I've been renting my whole life so haven't been able to customise a brew shed but recently built my own home and have also built a 6x3 shed in the back yard so I'm in the process of electrical and plumbing, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

beerbandit

Reaction score
Been watching this space for a while now, some very good caves indeed, I've been renting my whole life so haven't been able to customise a brew shed but recently built my own home and have also built a 6x3 shed in the back yard so I'm in the process of electrical and plumbing, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

Latest posts