Cheers from the Beaches of Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Maiden

Reaction score
Hi All,

Fairly new member to this group and thought I'd introduce myself and show my setup.

I am Jeremy based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Attached is a photo of my brew setup (hidden behind the door is my bar fridge loaded with different brews I split with a mate)

4 brews going at the moment.

Rye IPA on the top, Vanilla Oatmeal Stout on the bottom, along with a Mead and a Sour Saison in the demijohns. The last one was 5l of a Saison I did and added sour dregs from Cantillion, Wildflower and a few others. Keen to see how this experiment pans out.

Have done 6 brews on this BIAB setup. and still very much in the learning phase. Each brew day brings a new a challenge, and have only just started kegging.

Brewing is done outside and then transferred into what I call the brew room, which is just a glorified cupboard. But pretty happy with it seeing as the wife had it built into our home design to ensure I could brew.

Would love to see everyone's setups if you are willing to share. And thanks to everyone who has already answered some of my noob questions.

Cheers
Jeremy

Attachments

• Brew Room.jpg
    Brew Room.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97

Latest posts

Back