Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sheds use.jpgworkshop use.jpgbrew use.jpgbench use.jpggrain use.jpg

Finally got my brewery sorted.
My house has two sheds, one was my workshop and brewery, the other used for storage
Got a third shed for all the storage crap, set up the storage shed as a brewery and I have my workshop back

Nice dubbadan, extinguisher for added safety. What is the plumbing on the wall? Cant quite make it out.

There's a water line and behind that is part of the mash recirc system. Its hard to see in the pic but behind the middle vessel is a small pot which is the heat exchanger for the HERMS.

My house has two sheds, one was my workshop and brewery, the other used for storage
Got a third shed for all the storage crap, set up the storage shed as a brewery and I have my workshop back

Exactly what I want to do. My brewery/workshop is much to crowded.

Got your point the 1st and 2nd time Dubbadan, 3rd was overkill :)

As I say, 'Right arm, left shoulder', meaning throw the fukin thing over your back and don't look back.

Bah! All you guys with all your fanciness! I have the smallest brew cave in the world! Used to be a toilet off my laundry. Just enough room for the kegerator and the cats litter box....

Guess it still is a toilet come to think of it...

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1384930174.513681.jpg

Currently in negotiations with SWMBO for a workshop to be built in the back yard.

If I had to deal with 'SWMBO' with all my decisions I'd still be single. Lucky my 'SWMBO' is a piss guzzling kraut.

If I had to deal with 'SWMBO' with all my decisions I'd still be single. Lucky my 'SWMBO' is a piss guzzling kraut.
Lucky you are indeed.

She nagged at me this morning to finish the Reno on the kitchen, told her I had to keg the cider first, she agree'd that was more important :)

So, I got evicted from the laundry area a couple of weeks ago & was told I had to move all my brewing gear into the garage. At first I was pissed off but after cleaning out the new space I'm pretty stoked with the result...

I managed to convince her to keep the kegerator & hop freezer inside though!

Before
garage before.jpg

After
brew cave.jpg

So, I got evicted from the laundry area a couple of weeks ago & was told I had to move all my brewing gear into the garage. At first I was pissed off but after cleaning out the new space I'm pretty stoked with the result...

I managed to convince her to keep the kegerator & hop freezer inside though!

Before
attachicon.gif
garage before.jpg

After
attachicon.gif
brew cave.jpg

Looks great! I would have been angling for the garage over the laundry from day one!

It's a massive laundry, which is why I got away with it for so long. Have a 10 week old boy now, so laundry space is suddenly at a premium

Only reason I'm spewing is coz there's no access to water in the garage so I'll have to fill cubes & carry them over. Then there's the clean up, haven't even started thinking about how to do that efficiently

Latest posts

Back