Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly not as impressive as some of the previous brew caves, but it keeps the brewing stuff (mostly) out of the house... "happy wife happy life" definitely rings true!
IMG_1956.jpg
IMG_1955.jpg

Edit-How do you get your pics to post right way up not sideways?
NB-Figured it out.

Suspect he's talking about the vinyl punching bag.

Nah, he's probably talking about that STANK looking hop sock as you assumed initially.

You know, the one that looks like a potato sack.

bum said:
Nah, he's probably talking about that STANK looking hop sock as you assumed initially.

You know, the one that looks like a potato sack.
Once I've used it I give it a fair scrub under hot running water, can't say I've noticed any off flavours so far..

Are you suggesting there should be an additional step to the cleaning routine? Diluted bleach or the like?

How stank is your hop sock ? Sounds like a new thread :p
Have seen a champion brewers sock once ... Hehe
Yours looks relatively clean :)

GavinO said:
Unassuming 8m x 7m colourbond shed up in backyard, but inside is my mancave. Couple of couches, potbelly heater, reverse cycle a/c, 46in LCD + 5.1 surround, additional 22in LCD on swivel mount for outdoor viewing, beer fridge and Liebherr kegerator (modded with twin font, perlick taps and font fan). Bonus views to Mount Baw Baw out the roller door.
Very tidy Gav, I like a man with a clean shed/workshop, nuttin worse then shit absolutely everywhere. So one TV not enough ;)

Are they bricks that are painted behind ya potbelly, or some aftificial type heat thang.
I got me an original pot belly, care of an empty farm house that was being demolished, when im up an able again its gotta make its way into my new shed.

Judanero said:
Once I've used it I give it a fair scrub under hot running water, can't say I've noticed any off flavours so far..

Are you suggesting there should be an additional step to the cleaning routine? Diluted bleach or the like?
He does a 3rd anal bleaching step.

Judanero said:

Boiling it in perc will make it new :)

The single most inspiring thread on ahb.
Hats off to all the ingenuity, workmanship, dedication and ******* style you boys show. My brew cave is a cupboard under the stairs, half my kitchen pantry and my bathtub/laundry sink. Not worth photographing.
If I ever get anything half way toward something of these setups, I will live many happy years on this earth. When me and the missus buy, im gonna have to buy a place that can handle some serious man space. At least she agrees a bar in a house is a good idea.

Im Wayne AND Garth not worthy.

pickaxe

Hahaha! If it's a big bearded pedophile he's going to be disappointed with a 35 yr old kid. Wish my cupboard under the stairs could match that ******* hobbits brew hole.

pickaxe

All the talk of wands, better not be bearded Dennis Ferguson coming for me. My wand says no.

pickaxe

Latest posts

Back