Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
Very tidy Gav, I like a man with a clean shed/workshop, nuttin worse then shit absolutely everywhere. So one TV not enough ;)

Are they bricks that are painted behind ya potbelly, or some aftificial type heat thang.
I got me an original pot belly, care of an empty farm house that was being demolished, when im up an able again its gotta make its way into my new shed.
Yea, just some crappy old bricks that I threw a coat of paint on - not pretty but does the job. And no, one tv is not enough! Another pic from yesty, gotta love Vic weather in springtime - 30c one day then got the potbelly going the next...
IMG_20130812_153818_651 (1280x207).jpg

Classy Goat, classy. You'd be busy on the feather duster Yeh? :p

I can attest... Billygoats brew cave is astonishing. I've been lucky enough to have a beverage or two out there. Magical place :)

Feel a bit embarrassed posting pics of my lil brewery after some of the mind boggling brew caves in this thread.
But here she is:

Single Cell Brewing
20130712_222102.jpg 20131109_152643.jpg

A bit tight for space but the shed's under a carport which I intend to brace and clad. It'll have a roller door at one end for the brewrig and I've got enough coolroom panelling to make the other end a walk-in fermentation chamber. That should leave enough room in the middle for a bar and a workbench. Good thing is it used to cover a live-in caravan and has power, water and even sewage outlets.
20131109_152920.jpg

And though it may not be on par with some of the brew Meccas displayed here, how many can boast they have a brewday butler who seems to know me better than I know myself: "IPA or Single Malt, sir?" "Why Jeeves, I believe I'll have both."
20130420_181449.jpg

He's also a dead ringer for an old boss. Let me just say when the brewing gets ugly, Jeeves cops the brunt of it.

Looks sexy enough to me Camo. Jeeves is a great addition, that man looks awesome.

Yob said:
I see you have 4 taps.. Let me know when you need a hand building the Brew palace :)
Therein lies my drinking problem: four taps, two hands, one mouth. The math just don't cut it but I'm trying stay on top of it the best I can. ;-)

Latest posts

Back