Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tricache said:
I wish I had a garage that big!
Oh, its grand.

Just out of sight on the left there's a en-suite also.

Which is to say, a room with boxes of tiles, various taps and fixtures sitting in piles and a toilet you flush with a bucket.

Your assistant looks like he's had a few. His head is all blurry..

Here is the man cave ...
She is a bit messy but she makes good beer ( so I reckon lol )
Cheers
Ferg

Here is the man cave ...
She is a bit messy but she makes good beer ( so I reckon lol )
Cheers
Ferg

image.jpg

I'd put up pictures of my cave, but it would be pictures of my apartment :(

Btw this thread is pretty useful. SWMBO was getting worried that I was going overboard with brewing. Then I showed her pictures of your work and that put things into perspective.

Unassuming 8m x 7m colourbond shed up in backyard, but inside is my mancave. Couple of couches, potbelly heater, reverse cycle a/c, 46in LCD + 5.1 surround, additional 22in LCD on swivel mount for outdoor viewing, beer fridge and Liebherr kegerator (modded with twin font, perlick taps and font fan). Bonus views to Mount Baw Baw out the roller door.

DSC_4970 (1280x850).jpg

DSC_4968 (1280x850).jpg

DSC_4969 (1280x850).jpg

IMG_20130829_161011_521 (960x1280).jpg

Unassuming 8m x 7m colourbond shed up in backyard, but inside is my mancave. Couple of couches, potbelly heater, reverse cycle a/c, 46in LCD + 5.1 surround, additional 22in LCD on swivel mount for outdoor viewing, beer fridge and Liebherr kegerator (modded with twin font, perlick taps and font fan). Bonus views to Mount Baw Baw out the roller door.

No effin way! Love the potbelly & couches. Check out the size of MY appendage (unzips, anaconda slams to the floor):

uploadfromtaptalk1383809357520.jpg

GavinO said:
I'm blown away by this. What a set up!
But I do have one question - if this is the shed.... where do you make a mess and leave shit out and pull things apart then never put them together again?

Tilt, what you can't quite see in the pics is a corner of the shed has been built in as a separate room to house tools, lawn mower, brewing gear, etc all nicely hidden out of view. Now as for the Fosters sign jaypes, it's a corflute chalkboard (yes eBay) used to mark off how many beers I've drank from the kegs. Things get a bit messy (read forgetful) up in the shed from time to time. Thanks for the kind comments, the mancave is a much loved and well used part of our home. Cheers

Mate - that even more awesome - you've got a shed inside the shed.
My little 3x5m wooden lean to full to the brim with priceless junk and brewing gear is a pale comparison. Love it to bits tho

GavinO said:
How does the split system go in your shed mate?

Gav80 said:
How does the split system go in your shed mate?
Heating works pretty good even in a Vic winter, although not used much coz the potbelly gets a fair workout. Cooling struggles a bit on +35c days due to lack of insulation (still on the 'to do' list). That said, even on a scorcher with a/c on and doors shut it's reasonably comfortable - plus there's beers on tap close by. Cheers

Back