Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bribie
Q1 Where did you get the lab coat I need to get a couple for "work" lets just call it PPE.

Q2 Is the name tag on your collar to remind you of your name after a few PETs while brewing.

Brad

http://www.presidentsafety.com/

Arrived about 4 working days.
The tag is in case I wander off and they know where to send the body back to :ph34r:

Edit: what does PPE mean, is it something you can do fetish-wise with a lab coat? Tell me more

Hey Bribie
Q1 Where did you get the lab coat I need to get a couple for "work" lets just call it PPE.

Q2 Is the name tag on your collar to remind you of your name after a few PETs while brewing.

Brad

Sssshhh! thats the "return to {insert address} if found wandering the streets bewildered" tag. :p

Edit: bugger, beaten by BribieG taking the piss out of himself :rolleyes:

AHB_007.jpg

Thought I'd be waiting for weeks for the 5xl

P & C you are a legend !

ps - spared you the face, but gave you the Better Red Than Dead in a glass.

Personal Protective Equipment

:icon_offtopic: damn I thought that because he wanted two coats it was something along the lines of " Hello my dear (lab assistant) what are you doing in the lab so late at night, I've expressly told you not to be here after hours with most of the lights out, in your pure white lab coat, now you know how this professor punishes naughty naughty little lab assistants "Oh Professor, Oh Professor " :ph34r:

:icon_offtopic: damn I thought that because he wanted two coats it was something along the lines of " Hello my dear (lab assistant) what are you doing in the lab so late at night, I've expressly told you not to be here after hours with most of the lights out, in your pure white lab coat, now you know how this professor punishes naughty naughty little lab assistants "Oh Professor, Oh Professor " :ph34r:
yeah bribie unfortunately it is personal protective equipment. I much prefer your version though :lol: . That was funny

After seeing you in the Lab coat BribieG I had to do it lol :icon_cheers:

Franko

lab.jpg

After seeing you in the Lab coat BribieG I had to do it lol :icon_cheers:

Franko

I'm very indignant. How the hell did you get that picture of me when I was 40? I'm going to have you investigated :unsure:

Oh, a wise guy huh?
What are you, a troublemaker?
Don`t you know you`re not supposed to ask questins like that?
Quit it.

stagga.

hmmmmmm.........a wine barrel......?

I thought it was a wine barrel....my bad!
:icon_vomit:

Still there

obama.JPG

Probably the SA web filtering:

"seven people who cannot be named were allegedly murdered by a person whose identity has been supressed and who appeared in the Adelaide court "...... :ph34r: :lol:

(Actually probably a good way of doing it so people get a fair trial without being totally exposed by the media and everyone's mind made up before the actual trial as we do in QLD.)

(Actually probably a good way of doing it so people get a fair trial without being totally exposed by the media and everyone's mind made up before the actual trial as we do in QLD.)
Well gollllly we is gunna have us a lynchin......

Ma get the possum stew out and Daryl start playing that there banjo boy.

I better put away that blow up sheep...... :lol:

:icon_cheers:

We got Dr Death back to give him a good a-dealin' with (frantic banjo playing in the background) :rolleyes:

costing us a few grand a week to keep him in a luxury apartment :unsure:

Well gollllly we is gunna have us a lynchin......

Ma get the possum stew out and Daryl start playing that there banjo boy.

I better put away that blow up sheep...... :lol:

:icon_cheers:

A blow up sheep , pffft, git yerself a reel won
sheepfr.jpg

Bribie mate, are they Pjjama bottoms?! :p

As for CAMS.com... next time crop your screen mate! :lol: :lol:

i wonder if my polo will make it by tomorrow, triple batch brewday come saturday if all goes to plan!

Back