Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers P&C Chappo and Chappo Snr got them in the post last night. Look great by the way. Champion effort mate! Expect something in the post soon for all your troubles mate! :icon_cheers:

:ph34r:

Image3.jpg

Yeah, Yeah! Keep 'em coming funny people... <_<
It's all funny when the big purple bloke gets involved... :unsure:

Picture from the recent brew day at Chappo's place??

c1b63f76-bbf3-4f90-b849-e0de72340235.hmedium.jpg

:D

Cheers SJ

:huh: Where's the picy SJ?

Edit: Cheers SJ but they aren't my real friends... Little orange dude in the middle is a crack fiend! :ph34r:

Hijack over P&C!

:icon_offtopic: Yeah that photo was a little tempremental, so I subbed for another photo 'taken at that brew day'..........

:icon_cheers: SJ

Big thanks to those of you who are sending me your beers. When I receive them I'll post a few notes about them, probably in this thread.

That's a jug of what I'm sending you but still a bit flat, give it a week :icon_cheers:
forum_shirt.JPG

Edit: posted off yesterday afternoon

Certainly looks nice from here! When I get it, it'll be sitting next to my bar fridge in anticipation of when it's bubbly enough to drink :)

That's a jug of what I'm sending you but still a bit flat, give it a week

Hey Bribie
Q1 Where did you get the lab coat I need to get a couple for "work" lets just call it PPE.

Q2 Is the name tag on your collar to remind you of your name after a few PETs while brewing.

Brad

Back