Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for Katie's photo .. be nice to put a face to the name :)

{adopts a praying position}..... Please God, don`t let her be fugly. We need a shining lite of beauty in this morass of drunks, layabouts and ne`er do wells. {which includes me :( }

stagga.

Although UK casks lie on their side for serving, many German casks, such as Bock Bier, are served with the cask in the upright position:

urbock_tap.jpg

No doubt the cask contains Bock. Das ist immer moglich.

Well..

I would have thought that the "cask" would be replaced by a 30Ltr cube... :ph34r:

Picked mine up this arvo, as my mash water was warming up. Thought I would get a pic with my gear since I was brewing.

Thanks P&C for a terrific effort.

Cheers

HK

P1010657.JPG

{adopts a praying position}..... Please God, don`t let her be fugly. We need a shining lite of beauty in this morass of drunks, layabouts and ne`er do wells. {which includes me :( }

stagga.

I used to have my picture up in the avatar! you goose!

why dont you both just ask her out. ^_^ carefull katie you know what they say about blokes and the internets.

why dont you both just ask her out. ^_^ carefull katie you know what they say about blokes and the internets.

Way of topic, you would of being away when i put the post up.... but Im going to Melbourne in May... trying to organise something for the 22 May....

there was a parcel at my door this morning and I got excited... but alas it was just something for the kids.

edit: KT ashame you didnt get a shirt. you could have worn the shirt and your high heels whilst brewing ;)

Cheers P&C Chappo and Chappo Snr got them in the post last night. Look great by the way. Champion effort mate! Expect something in the post soon for all your troubles mate! :icon_cheers:

Back