Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder if my polo will make it by tomorrow, triple batch brewday come saturday if all goes to plan!

I am with you Fourstar, I am planning a 3 batch weekend [Stocks are LOW] and have hired a photographer to do a full shoot of me in my AHB polo! :unsure:

Jokes, just jokes!! I do have a 3 batch weekend planned but the photographer... :p

P&C - Fickin mighty effort mate.. as you have heard before but sincerely, thank you!

A bottle of my best will arrive in about 2 weeks! Can't wait to read your report.

:icon_cheers:

I am with you Fourstar, I am planning a 3 batch weekend [Stocks are LOW] and have hired a photographer to do a full shoot of me in my AHB polo! :unsure:

Jokes, just jokes!! I do have a 3 batch weekend planned but the photographer... :p

P&C - Fickin mighty effort mate.. as you have heard before but sincerely, thank you!

A bottle of my best will arrive in about 2 weeks! Can't wait to read your report.

:icon_cheers:

Cocko, yours will go out tomorrow, so you probably won't get yours by the weekend. Fourstar- I haven't gotten to your order yet, that'll go out next week. You'll just have to make more beer! Blame me for this awful burden :p

Thanks for the props, and thanks to all those who have given me their best wishes regarding this buy, even though I haven't responded to all of them personally, rest assured they are all appreciated.

Fourstar- I haven't gotten to your order yet, that'll go out next week.

Suppose thats what i get for ordering towards the deadline huh. Atleast Rudd and his randomness with postalcodes got me my $900 post haste!

Good clean friendly fully clothed persons (well usually )

Clothed as in, still wearing underwear?!?! I guess you have to pay for anything else!? :lol: ... Ahh when it comes to women, nothins ever free (*hope Katie doesn't see this!!) :ph34r:

Those wouldn't be able to cross the hemisphere for a reasonable price now would they? :p

Those wouldn't be able to cross the hemisphere for a reasonable price now would they? :p

i'd say the price would be the same + extra for postage, i couldn't see airmail being anymore than $20 for posatage. By sea, maybe $10?!? (all in AUD)

As long as P&C has any leftovers, you may be in luck!

since I'm camera shy, you only get a chest shot...
P4290179.JPG

i'd say the price would be the same + extra for postage, i couldn't see airmail being anymore than $20 for posatage. By sea, maybe $10?!? (all in AUD)

As long as P&C has any leftovers, you may be in luck!

Probably not all that expensive, I recently got a beer book from London and they were able to do it postage free so maybe not too much of a hit.

IMG_0200.JPG
Here's another fuggly mug.
I just miss a hat ladle and apron :icon_cheers:

HaHa, Nice Matti! Mine must be coming tomorrow then.

Can't wait.

love the banana trees cavendish or lady finger?

Back