Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be a lot less frivolous posting than I am used to, I thought these threads were supposed to be 20+ pages

ps got the recipe locked down for my swap beer, brewing the practice batch today!

Gee, you go to a lot of trouble PW.
Me! I'm just marking "Peaceandplenty Wee Heavy" on my odds & sods keg before I bottle the Swap beers.

TP

Gee, you go to a lot of trouble PW.
Me! I'm just marking "Peaceandplenty Wee Heavy" on my odds & sods keg before I bottle the Swap beers.

TP
Ha ha. I only come down every so often so I usually go the extra mile (or so). I want the yeast cake from this batch for my octoberfest

I'll send meself to the naughty corner :icon_cheers:

bah, moderated in a caseswap thread :rolleyes:
Understandable, sort of.

On topic - for once.
Biere De Noel is down, I've gone for a deep red/brown colour, with a medium malty body that should end up about 8.5% ABV. Wort was really clear going into the fermenter, now to see what the yeast makes of it (Wyeast 3725PC - Biere de Garde).

Something under 5% ? Anybody? ....Anybody?.... Nurse!!!
Daz

You are lucky its not the 9.5% IPA/Triple I'm planning :icon_drunk:

My swap beer is fermenting away nicely...............just dont know which one to use as the swapper. What do you guys reckon,

This
INFECTED.jpg

or this
infection.JPG

My swap beer is fermenting away nicely...............just dont know which one to use as the swapper. What do you guys reckon,

This
INFECTED.jpg

or this
infection.JPG

I'd go with the silky smooth one on top Brad, looks as smooothhh as Tetleys :icon_cheers:

TGIF

Home, Homebrew, AHB

oh how I have missed thee!

ps. Im glad brewing for the case swap is up there with your best, mr Brad

The swap beer has crawled down to 1.008 and will probably drop another point before its done. Looking at 9% ABV, hang on to your hat Daz!
Bottling on the weekend and then cold cool conditioning, then lagering.

Something under 5% ? Anybody? ....Anybody?.... Nurse!!!
Daz
I'll try and have a few sessionable beer on tap for you old chap :icon_cheers:
Belgian mid-strenght stuff.

I'll try and have a few sessionable beer on tap for you old chap :icon_cheers:
Belgian mid-strenght stuff.

Hey Winkle any chance of being able to crawl out of my swag after this do?

Latest posts

Back