Sandpeoples Ahb Xmas Case 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PMs sent to all case participants I think re next Saturday. Drop me a note if you didnt get one.

bugger, if my kolsch wasnt still kolsching I'd get down with this guys, but I think it probably needs another two weeks lagering, only put it in last week...hmm. though, I did do finings with this one, it MIGHT have cleared..but it certainly wouldnt be carbonated (still, tasted bloody good out of the fermenter!)

I'll see how I go by middle of next week, you might have the (dis)pleasure of trying one of Fletch's first Kolsch's... otherwise, I'll make sure I've got some for next year!

Here's one of mine
Troubles_are_over_label_dark.jpg
1 down 1 to go, but at least I've made a new avatar as well!

Cheers Ausdb

Looks the goods mate. Glad to see somebody put a bit of thought into the occasion behind the beer.

Plus I really like the outlines around the writing, you must be a real whiz to be able to do fancy things like that :)

barfridge said:
Plus I really like the outlines around the writing, you must be a real whiz to be able to do fancy things like that :)
[post="96246"][/post]​

Not a whiz, I think it goes somewhere along the lines of RTFM :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Label problem... Help!!

I can get text wrap working so that the writing appears on top of the image but when I print I only get the image without the text.

Whaaa?

try right clicking on pic - select order - send to back

What are you using for these labels? Is it some easy as buggery one, I can't be assed learning these complicated ones.

I used Photoshop, its fairly straight forward, lots of capability well beyond my skill.

I'm assuming deebees using 'word'.....

Heres mine - just wipped it up on Mocrosoft Word

hefeweizen.JPG

Nice work guys. I have to admit Ashers took me a minute to understand. But now I get it. His beer tastes like someone put a cow in a vice and fermented the resulting cow juice.

ahhhh - as in not a bull ! got there eventually....

nice to see Santa's little helper isn't making a reappearance....

I, for one, will miss Santa and his bold yet discreetly tasteful exhibitionist tendencies, but that's absolutely your call Asher.

The total computer cripple that I am, I have given up making flash labels and you will get text UNDERNEATH the visual orright?

deebee said:
The total computer cripple that I am, I have given up making flash labels and you will get text UNDERNEATH the visual orright?
[post="96445"][/post]​

No complaints here :)

Asher said:
Heres mine - just wipped it up on Mocrosoft Word
[post="96413"][/post]​

Asher are you sure thats not mean't to be Moooo-crosoft Word??

Amazing what you can get up to at 4am after you have sorted a baby out, wont win any medals with these but it beats a sticker with biro on it. ;)

amber_test.jpglark.jpg

struth goat.mighty scary label.kinda like a pucker up before i kiss you pale ale. :ph34r:
or amorours goat lager.

Latest posts

Back