Gday :)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srimes101

Reaction score
Gday everybody ,
Simon from perth wa here .
I got a coopers kit for xmas and im in love !!! Making your own beer is great . Hopefully i can pickup some tips from this group :)

Cheers
Simon

Welcome Simon,

You will get some great advice here by searching the site and asking questions.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls

Hello Simon, welcome to AHB and enjoy.

Welcome....

This addiction started for many of us with a Coopers Kit present....for some the hobby grows and becomes and expensive way to make cheap beer. haha

Lots of great advice on this forum - enjoy

GrumpyPaul

Hi Simon welcome aboard.
I'm from Perth also and have utilised this forum for all my questions so far. So much knowledge gained from years of experience, can't beat it.
I am also a Coopers kit brewer and have tried a few variations and also tried an array of boutique beers but found that I have simple tastes and enjoy lawn mower style beers (and so do my neighbours). I have found that the steps for the greatest improvements are; 1. Sanitation, 2. Temperature Control 3. Choice of Yeast 4. Amount of Yeast Pitched 5. Patience.
Then the down side is, 1. Continuous sampling 2. Continuous brewing 3. Continuous tweaking 4. Continuous buying things(just because) 5. Becoming addicted to brewing. ( could be a positive)
Enjoy.

Back