Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like I wont be bringing a keg of bitter because the cube I had fermenting in the 1768 was a cube of aussie mid :huh: . So looks like I will be bringing a keg of stout, now to decide dry stout or strong stout hmmm.

Cheers

I have a similar situation, do I bring the 1/2 full keg of Saison Noir or the almost full keg of Biere de Garde since both are drinking well :unsure: . Maybe I'll have a few samples of the Grisette and try and decide.

I vote for Biere de Garde simply because I haven't had that one yet.

Have a good one tomorrow guys, I'm in Apollo Bay for a day or two ATM but would love to be having a beer with some mates instead.

Batz

Ok, locking it in. I'll bring the Growlers of Saison Noir.
Only one sheep sleep to go....

Ha, must be the week for it. I pitched a cube of beer last weekend to bring tomorrow (Dark Mild 8) onto a Ringwood (WY1187) yeast cake. Turns out it was a cube of Euro Lager. So now that beer is my 'Experiment-Ale'..... Therefore, keg of German Pils coming along.... Drinking pretty well, but would do with a month or two of lagering. Maybe the second keg will get that when I'm away :)

Not Long Now!

Cheers!

So, not sure what's happened, but I'm super organised!!!

Food sorted and fridged, keg ready to go, swap beer bottled, Stereo and iPod at the ready, mead packed (sorry Perry ;)) and just put the final touches on the drip tray for the party keg setup....

Hope I get a good night's sleep!

Daz - aiming for an arrival somewhere between 11-11:30 if that's cool. Happy to help set up etc.

Cheers!

drip tray for the party keg setup....
Cheers!

Drip tray??? Flash Jack from Railwagai! :icon_cheers:
Looking forward to seeing your masterpiece Nickster.
Hope to arrive around 1.00PM or so & double-hoping those showers will piss off & leave us with a nice day to enjoy Daz's pool?

TP

Hey Guys,

Have a great day/night tomorrow :icon_chickcheers:

Sounds awesome. I was never going to make it due to the weekend chosen.

Don't feel too sorry for me for missing the swap on Saturday.

I'll be taking my cousin out for his 30th for Steak at the Norman, Beer at The Scratch, Archive and The End.

Then on Sunday, I'm planning on opening the 5L keg of the original Cunning Ninja for a quiet Sunday arvo session & BBQ.

PB :icon_cheers:

PS - Dan - just bring the extra corny of Brewdog around to my place for evaluation.

Would be good if you could drop by like you did last Christmas Case-in-July Dave. Really enjoyed our little chat. :icon_cheers:
Not that far at all by cab. :lol:
Enjoy your weekend.

TP

You swimming Pete??

It'll be like an old leather jacket floating in the pool.... :ph34r:

Mind you, most of the rest of us will be like this...

oldies_speedo.jpg

OK, beauty sleep time.... See youse in the morning!

Just got my setup sorted, have pimped my usual broccoli box with a stainless drip tray. Ditched the pils for various reasons, might fill a few bottles in the morning.
Will quickly prepare some veggies for tomorrows cooking session and then off to bed.

Hoping to be there between 2 and 3, just have to wait for the wife to come home first before I can leave.

You swimming Pete??

It'll be like an old leather jacket floating in the pool.... :ph34r:

Mind you, most of the rest of us will be like this...

oldies_speedo.jpg

Please ask approval before posting my pics online Nick :(

Pork is cooking, brain is rebooting with coffee - Grisette can be a harsh mistress <_< .

Have a great day guys and girls ...

Cheers

It'll be horrible Ned, and your quite right to stay away. Drinking in outer-butt-**** with the only air pollution provided by Pete, wallowing in a pool to feel comfortable, forced to drink Punk IPA and around 10 other kegs, and having to eat food all day, back in my day you'd be lucky to get a XXXX heavy and a chicko roll.
Still- on the bright side - NickB's sound system will probably provoke a massed invasion of upset Yowies some of which may be female (how do you tell BTW), and we should be able to introduce the locals to the joys of inflatable sheep.
View attachment 50622
One more bex and a quick lie down and I'm ready to go...

Not my fault Perry. That was the google images result for 'Case Swap Swimming'..... :ph34r:

Back sadly On Topic - Still organised! Amazing that all I have to do is drop SWMBO at the hairdresser, then pack the car and off!

Jus waiting on a case to be dropped off by edschache and then we'll be set!

:D

Not my fault Perry. That was the google images result for 'Case Swap Swimming'..... :ph34r:

Back sadly On Topic - Still organised! Amazing that all I have to do is drop SWMBO at the hairdresser, then pack the car and off!

Jus waiting on a case to be dropped off by edschache and then we'll be set!

:D
I expect that Daz's pool will look something like this mid-afternoon.

View attachment 50623

Except it'll be a pool.
And everyone will be fat and old and pissed.

Have a great one guys.... Sorry, but i just can't afford to wipe out an entire weekend at present :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back