Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your hospitality, Daz. Had a great night and was pleased I found my second wind after a quick nap later in the evening. Got up in time to see Florian have an out of body experience, then back it up and continue drinking. He is right hard. :icon_vomit:

Thanks also to King Brown for the glassware and the Brew Dog. Noice.

There were some awesome beers on tap through the night. We truly are in a cool hobby :beer:

Cheers - Snow

And I entirely blame you and the stomach tablets you gave me, Snow.

Photos guys!

I had phone beers with Nick and could almost understand him, winkle was another story :lol:

You guys up for a lager-boy night in Kin Kin in early March?

Batz

I honestly don't think anyone thought to take photos.....!

I remember the chat Batz, Perry looked perplexed when i thrust the phone at him.....

Another Kin Kin Meet sounds good mate.... Give us some warning and hopefully I'll get there!

Cheers!

CHeers Again to Daz and all the crew that came along,

It was a great day/night more than happy to do it again at some point in the future. I'll be sure not to wear my hat backwards next time like an american poofter haha.

Liver Shank

Daughter: 'Is he really from America?'

Mum: 'No, he is a poof!'

:lol::lol::lol:

Daughter: 'Is he really from America?'

Mum: 'No, he is a poof!'

:lol::lol::lol:

+1
:lol:
Country folks can never get enough Evil Eddie either.

I honestly don't think anyone thought to take photos.....!
I think I remember Anna taking some photos early on in the piece. Winkle, maybe you should check her phone for silly shots of me...... and delete them :p

Cheers - Snow

Funny,

i don't remember that being taken.... :huh: and I was wondering where all the splinters in my lips came from...

Funny,

i don't remember that being taken.... :huh: and I was wondering where all the splinters in my lips came from...
I'll have a look this arvo and delete any ones of me.

Just got net connection No thanks to telstra. Anyway
Thanks for the kind words fellas.
I have some stuff left behind by you guys. Mostly cooking related or food containers and such + 2 poly glasses.
PM me for return of goods via whatever means but I wont be in Brisbane area for another week or so.
Daz

Here is a few after removal of all nudity, inflatable animals and browneyes.
IMGP2865.JPG
Three mostly sober amigos
IMGP2866.JPG
Bradsbrew doing something suspect just out of shot
IMGP2868.JPG
Pete tries to get Snow to pull his finger
IMGP2869.JPG
Sav is hip hop
IMGP2879.JPG
Far too much food
IMGP2880.JPG
Snow being told the correct way to wear a cap

Florian and I went the long way home and had some XXXX heavy at Esk. Spent about 1 hour at Jindalee waiting for some numbies to cut down a tree, but got back and had some Grisettes to celebrate.
What a top night, cudos to Daz for all his work and thanks also to the Kilcoy RSL :icon_chickcheers:
Will be in bed straight after the Roar game, rather munted right now.

Edit: one of those glasses is mine Daz, enjoy the wild brew - its probably warmed up enough by now.

Yep, I've got your glass winkle. Still got no*10 on him. I have one other also (+ mine). Thanks for those Dan, nice touch.
Daz

Yep, I've got your glass winkle. Still got no*10 on him. I have one other also (+ mine). Thanks for those Dan, nice touch.
Daz

Goodo! We'll catch up over Xmas beers sometime.
Nice town, Kilcoy, nothing much has changed since I was 4 or 5 except the Meatworks are bigger and the roads look better.
We'll have to tee up a yabbying trip in the New Year :icon_cheers:

Could the brewers of the swap beers add any necessary ready-to-drink comments to the swap list in the tasting thread here please.

(You just know that somebody is already ploughing through them ;) )

Back