Qld Xmas case Swap 2014- 6 Dec

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
Yeah prob a bit early.
Which reminds me to add coffee beans to the breaky list.
I can supply coffee beans. How about a Colombian/ Yemen blend? whole beans or ground? I cant see myself being there for brekky, on account of the kids. Actually prolly just do the swap, unless I cant find a babysitter.

bradsbrew said:
Yeah prob a bit early.
Which reminds me to add coffee beans to the breaky list.
I got about 10kg of green beans too many in the cupboard so I can do a couple 250gm bags and bring 'em along. How are you gonna be making the coffee, and do you have a grinder? Just noticed 'espresso' so will roast to suit.

I'll organise with Winkle for the swap beers.

:lol: Just noticed Eagle had already offered as well for beans.

Sorry folks, I'm out of the swap due to production issues. Nothing to bottle despite best efforts.

Also no 100% on attending as yet, but will do my best.

Have removed myself from the list.

Cheers

SWAP BEERS ARE TO BE IN 740ml PET PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY
1. Earle - red wheat saison (swapping but not attending)
2. Beersuit - Bretted Farmhouse IPA
3. Liam_s - Schwarzbier
4. Bradsbrew - Hazelnut Rocky Road Porter
5. lukiferj
6. tazman1967 Brett Saison
7. Parks - Motueka Lager
8. madpierre06 - Biggus Dikkus American Cream Ale
9. Seehuusen - Aussie Summer Saison
10. Winkle - probably a hefeweizen since I've missed the timeframe for the UXB. Will bring the Apricot sour keg along.
11. Angus - Sarcasm Wit
14. Meno - Twin Galaxy Blonde & Sahara Nirvana Golden Ale - now bottled and set aside.
16.hwall95 - Springtime Saison
17.Robv - beer
18.benken25. burn down the barn (rauchbier saison)
19.Eagleburger- Five Elements
20. BPH87 - Schwarzbier (Not attending)
21. Aydos - an AIPA with 500g of hops.
22. HBHB - 13% abv Russian Imperial Stout hopped to 91IBU with Marynka Polish Hops
23. Ballantyne Brew - malty liquid

Going but not swapping
kegs23
Batz
TidalPete --- Eye of Sauron Rye Saison 6.3% ABV + nibbles of something or other
Florian
Ciderman
NickB (Tentative)

As I said earlier in the thread, I won't be in this one, you guys have a good night.

3. Liam_s - Schwarzbier
5. lukiferj
7. Parks - Motueka Lager
10. Winkle - probably a hefeweizen since I've missed the timeframe for the UXB. Will bring the Apricot sour keg along.
11. Angus - Sarcasm Wit
14. Meno - Twin Galaxy Blonde & Sahara Nirvana Golden Ale - now bottled and set aside.
17.Robv - beer
22. HBHB - 13% abv Russian Imperial Stout hopped to 91IBU with Marynka Polish Hops

Going but not swapping
kegs23
Florian
Ciderman
NickB (Tentative)

winkle said:
Martin, is there any chance of bringing a Grainfather along with you for us to oogle at? Don't bother if its going to be a PITA.
madpierre, if you drop them here I'll get them to the swap (and promise not to drink them first).
Yep, I will arrange for it to be back here in time to come down to the swap. (It's been tarted out all over the countryside)

Will try to be there at 2:00 if someone can throw on an 40L Urn before then to save some time.

SNPA style APA alright for a test run?

Looks like I won't be able to stay late. Have to get up to Biggenden early early Sunday to get a pig to the Abattoir for a Pig on the Spit & Craft Beer fundraiser for Comfort Kitchen coming up.

Martin

woot, sampling everyone's beers on tap, swap beers, plus getting to paw some shiny bling......

Martin: if you leave early enough you miss that period in the night where you contract a hangover!! lucky bugger.. :D :chug:

Is it Saturday yet??

Looks like we're in for another round of storms next weekend so come prepared. yay!

Hadn't planned on bringing them. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]I suppose [/SIZE]I have to redeem myself from my efforts at the last swap...

Alright alright, enough with the peer pressure: I'll bring my bagpipes along as well. Will even try and get in some practice this week so I can play something apart from Amazing Grace... he he

oh, and I'll be bringing along some salted toasted mountain bread. So simple but so yummy and tasty.

Any requests for my balls again? Or just my special sauce? :ph34r:
I reckon I've found a smoked bbq sauce which will be even better than the last one.
Might ramp up the jam and chillies a notch.

In that case Brad, I'll need a hot-plate. I can bring my own fry-pans if that's an issue. Will use 2 fry pans this time to reduce time spent in the kitchen.

No worries Angus, you have full access to an oven and stove top.

If we do get storms there will be ample of undercover area to park cars and sleep.

Yeah, my drinking time gonna be curtailed somewhat now as have picked up a Sunday morning shift so 3 or 4 hours will have to pull it up for me. Probably a good thing.

Unfortunately am triple booked for this weekend. Have been trying to move some things around but it's just not happening so am also out. Pretty disappointing to miss out on another xmas swap. I'm sure you guys will probably still be able to have some fun without me.

3. Liam_s - Schwarzbier
7. Parks - Motueka Lager
11. Angus - Sarcasm Wit
17.Robv - beer

Going but not swapping
kegs23
Florian
Ciderman
NickB (Tentative)

Back