Qld Xmas case Swap 2014- 6 Dec

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin, is there any chance of bringing a Grainfather along with you for us to oogle at? Don't bother if its going to be a PITA.
madpierre, if you drop them here I'll get them to the swap (and promise not to drink them first).

SWAP BEERS ARE TO BE IN 740ml PET PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY
1. Earle - red wheat saison (swapping but not attending)
2. Beersuit - Bretted Farmhouse IPA
3. Liam_s - Schwarzbier
4. Bradsbrew - Hazelnut Rocky Road Porter
5. lukiferj
6. tazman1967 Brett Saison
7. Parks - Motueka Lager
8. madpierre06 - Biggus Dikkus American Cream Ale
9. Seehuusen - Aussie Summer Saison
10. Winkle - probably a hefeweizen since I've missed the timeframe for the UXB. Will bring the Apricot sour keg along.
11. Angus - Sarcasm Wit
14. Meno - Twin Galaxy Blonde & Sahara Nirvana Golden Ale - now bottled and set aside.
15. NickB - An IPA, or a Lager, or a Weizen, or a Stout, or maybe a BlackHopfenStoutWeizen fermented as a Lager...
16.hwall95 - Springtime Saison
17.Robv - beer
18.benken25. burn down the barn (rauchbier saison)
20. BPH87 - Schwarzbier (Not attending)
21. Aydos - an AIPA with 500g of hops.
22. HBHB - 13% abv Russian Imperial Stout hopped to 91IBU with Marynka Polish Hops
23. Ballantyne Brew - malty liquid

Going but not swapping
kegs23
Batz
TidalPete --- Eye of Sauron Rye Saison 6.3% ABV + nibbles of something or other
Florian
Ciderman

Hey Guys unfortunately I'm out. Wife has surprised me with a weekend away for my birthday. So disappointed, I live so close to the venue I could have walked.

2pm should be a good kick off time? I will be there from about 10 trying resist having a beer until kick off. How many swappers do we have left?

winkle said:
Martin, is there any chance of bringing a Grainfather along with you for us to oogle at? Don't bother if its going to be a PITA.
madpierre, if you drop them here I'll get them to the swap (and promise not to drink them first).
That's actually a really good idea Perry. Martin would you consider doing a batch on the day as well. Maybe we could do it at 2 just to get it out of the way before everyone gets too drunk.

What do you reckon?

20 swappers still on the list. No updates from some of them for a while though..

Ok, who's in for Breaky?

I'll bring a couple kg's of breakfast snags

Pretty happy with my contribution keg, just kegged it yesterday, need to disconnect the keg now! The swap beer has come out a bit drier than expected with a finishing grav of 1.010. Kegged it yesterday, will get its final edition tomorrow. hoping to bottle mid week but I will more than likely follow tradition and be frantically bottling the night before or the day of the swap.

Not long now.

Breaky

1. Bradsbrew - snags
2. TidalPete - hash browns
3. Aydos - 2kg tomatoes

Breaky

1. Bradsbrew - snags
3. Aydos - 2kg tomatoes
4. hwall95 - 2 carton of eggs and 1kg of bacon

winkle said:
SWAP BEERS ARE TO BE IN 740ml PET PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY
1. Earle - red wheat saison (swapping but not attending)
2. Beersuit - Bretted Farmhouse IPA
3. Liam_s - Schwarzbier
4. Bradsbrew - Hazelnut Rocky Road Porter
5. lukiferj
6. tazman1967 Brett Saison
7. Parks - Motueka Lager
8. madpierre06 - Biggus Dikkus American Cream Ale
9. Seehuusen - Aussie Summer Saison
10. Winkle - probably a hefeweizen since I've missed the timeframe for the UXB. Will bring the Apricot sour keg along.
11. Angus - Sarcasm Wit
14. Meno - Twin Galaxy Blonde & Sahara Nirvana Golden Ale - now bottled and set aside.
15. NickB - An IPA, or a Lager, or a Weizen, or a Stout, or maybe a BlackHopfenStoutWeizen fermented as a Lager...
16.hwall95 - Springtime Saison
17.Robv - beer
18.benken25. burn down the barn (rauchbier saison)
19.Eagleburger- Five Elements
20. BPH87 - Schwarzbier (Not attending)
21. Aydos - an AIPA with 500g of hops.
22. HBHB - 13% abv Russian Imperial Stout hopped to 91IBU with Marynka Polish Hops
23. Ballantyne Brew - malty liquid

Going but not swapping
kegs23
Batz
TidalPete --- Eye of Sauron Rye Saison 6.3% ABV + nibbles of something or other
Florian
Ciderman
I done what I thought I would never do and now there is 35 bottles of beer, sitting in the shed. Things we do to get rid of beer no one wants to drink. :ph34r: :lol:

winkle said:

Sounds ok mate, I'll see if I can get 'em to the venue early enough, if noy I'll send you a PM and organise getting them (plus a couple tasters fer the road) down to your place.

bradsbrew said:
You can drop yours off on the way to work if you want madpierre
Only if about 8.30am isn't too early Brad. I stop across the road at Cleanskin on the way.

Sarcastic Wit: my Witbier with lemon and lime additions. I was a bit light on with the lemon and lime additions so not coming through as strong a I would like.
Refreshing and at 4.3% could belt a few of them on a hot sunny Sunday arvo.
Wish I had a keg.
Needs a bit more carb time too.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1417332812.242149.jpg

Breaky

1. Bradsbrew - snags
3. Aydos - 2kg tomatoes
5. Meno - Toasting bread, butter & Vegemite (maybe some decent tea too)

Got a toaster there brad?

madpierre06 said:
Only if about 8.30am isn't too early Brad. I stop across the road at Cleanskin on the way.
Yeah prob a bit early.
Which reminds me to add coffee beans to the breaky list.

1. Bradsbrew - snags and beans and milk for espresso
3. Aydos - 2kg tomatoes
5. Meno - Toasting bread, butter & Vegemite (maybe some decent tea too)

Back