Qld Xmas Case '06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is going on with all these TBA Swap Participants? Come on you guys, you must have worked out by now what you are going to add to the swap. :blink:

cheers

Browndog

LIST UPDATE / BROUGHT FORWARD

Swap Participants (C=Confirmed)

1. C Ross - ???
2. C Sluggerdog - German Pilsner NO FOOD
3. C Mothballs- Porter
4. C Coodgee- Oatmeal Stout
5. C Frogman- American Pale Ale (Can be consumed immediatley.)
6. C TidalPete - American Amber Ale (Bottled 1-11-06) Work it out for yourself.
7. C Jye - Wheatburst
8. C InCider - Uppin Cider
9. C Browndog - American Pale Ale (Can be consumed immediatley.)
10. C Derrick - TBA
11. C Screwtop - Hefe Wiezen
12. C Snow - Schwartzbier
13. C PistolPatch - Northern German Pilsner (Can be consumed immediatley.)
14. C Batz - Scottish Ale
15. C Sqyre - Hosting so no beer required.
16. C OLD DOG - american style ale NO FOOD
17. C bconnery- some kind of ale (Can be consumed immediatley.)
18. C Kenny - Some kind of Pale Ale
19. C Aussie Claret - American Brown NO FOOD (Can be consumed immediatley.)
20. C Brissybrew
21. C Kiwi_Greg - TBA
22. C David Bunzil - TBA
23. ? Hoops - TBA
24. C Zizzle - TBA
25. C sjc - Adelscott Clone
26. C vjval1974 - American Pale Ale (Can be consumed immediatley.)

Attending / Reserves

27. Wildayeast - (Reserve)
28. FNQBunyip
29. AndrewQld - very slight chance of attending.
30. Winkle - hoping to attend.
31. Brizbrew.

Just updated my consumption date.
Will also throw in a bottle for JJ.
Cheers Frogman.

I refuse to pander to the "Can be consumed immediatley" brigade. If you lot can't work out if a beer is drinkible by it's date of bottling then it's time for you to donate your kegging gear to the Sharkbait Brewery & give the game away.
Rant-Off.gif

A quick piccie of Screwtop & his missus on their way to Squire's.
Caravan.gif

I will gladly add another bottle for JJ.

:beer:

refuse to pander to the "Can be consumed immediatley" brigade. If you lot can't work out if a beer is drinkible by it's date of bottling then it's time for you to donate your kegging gear to the Sharkbait Brewery & give the game away.
Not all of us are on the ball as you Pete. Some of us carbonate naturally, some of us force carbonate. I'd appreciate if everyone put my bottle in the fridge as soon as they got home and drank it that night. ;)

cheers

Browndog

refuse to pander to the "Can be consumed immediatley" brigade. If you lot can't work out if a beer is drinkible by it's date of bottling then it's time for you to donate your kegging gear to the Sharkbait Brewery & give the game away.
Not all of us are on the ball as you Pete. Some of us carbonate naturally, some of us force carbonate. I'd appreciate if everyone put my bottle in the fridge as soon as they got home and drank it that night. ;)

cheers

Browndog

Just a cranky old bugger pushing his barrow BD but I bow to your superior wisdom & look forward to that beer we're going to have in a fortnight's time :super:.
I'm going to be a stubborn ******* anyway & leave my "bottled" date the way it is.
Feet-Up.gif

Not long now mate?
grandpa.gif

Not long now mate?
To right Pete, I'm really looking forward to this one, it's going to be great. Hopfully the weather will be kind to us too. Been a bit of a stinker here in Ippy today.

cheers

BD

I have Tidalpete navigating,we could arrive at any time :blink:

He took me down to Ross's place a few months ago,nice to see my mum in Adelaide anyway ;)

Batz

I have Tidalpete navigating,we could arrive at any time

He took me down to Ross's place a few months ago,nice to see my mum in Adelaide anyway ;)

Batz

ButButBut.gif

This is us looking for the train station when Tidalpete took me to Ross's place on the wrong day

All we had to do is get out at the correct station,interesting beer in Tibet :party: .............be home soon love Petes just checking the map :lol:

Batz

I have Tidalpete navigating,we could arrive at any time

He took me down to Ross's place a few months ago,nice to see my mum in Adelaide anyway

Batz

ButButBut.gif

This is us looking for the train station when Tidalpete took me to Ross's place on the wrong day

All we had to do is get out at the correct station,interesting beer in Tibet .............be home soon love Petes just checking the map

Batz

With Banjo's help (See piccie in previous post) we soon found the way to Rossco's. :beerbang:
Good thing Batz left his underpants under Ross's spare bed on his last visit.
Ugly.gif

Is Pete navigating for your trip to Brissy on Thursday? If so, do you want to ring us when you actually get there? If it ends up being a 24-48 hour drive, I'll join you :eek: Also, if you over-shoot and hit the Gold Coast, drop in. Schoolies is on. Pete'll love it!

And Pete, with your amber ale bottled on 1/11, do you reckon it would be safe to drink it immediately? I mean quite a few of us have noticed that you say your beers are too 'green' to be drunk regardless of when bottled. :rolleyes:

;)
Pat

Brewers, it is with deep regret that I must pull out of the swap and get-together due to personal reasons.

I trust this will have minimal impact on the event as there seem to be a few reserves busting to get a run.

So just to confirm, I am unable to take part in the swap and I won't be able to attend the get together.

BUT HAVE FUN ALL!! and I want to see some pictures!! :party:

Sorry to see you go Coodgee,I know only to well how things change at the last minute.
Is this the start of it :blink: always with a couple of weeks to go brewers start dropping out :angry: .....hope it's not because your beers not good enough????? <_<
After all the 3 old blokes are very picky

Batz

Batz, I'm just speculating here but I think, 'personal reasons' might have something to do with the Japanese exchange student that Coodgee recently had move in.

Coodgee invited me up to meet her before she arrived. Then she did arrive and I heard no more :eek:

Coodgee, that is one for the team I happily would have taken :blink:

Batz, I'm just speculating here but I think, 'personal reasons' might have something to do with the Japanese exchange student that Coodgee recently had move in.

Coodgee invited me up to meet her before she arrived. Then she did arrive and I heard no more :eek:

Coodgee, that is one for the team I happily would have taken

Oh no I've done it again :(

Sorry world :( :(

Batz

Hi Guys,

Bad news from me too. I am able to come and have exhausted all the possibilities that might hold me back and have found none. Even the wedding anniversary was agreed for the backburner.

InCider.

Yeh sorry, I cant make it either

My car has broken down so i wont be able to....uhhh....ummmm...oh thats right... :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you cant make it coodgee..

and Incider, sorry to hear you can.. :p

Fella's, i havent done up a food list yet, i think i will just wing it when i grab the goodies a couple of days before the swap..I have had the most hectic week last week and even crappier weekend.

Which involved my missus's car braking down on the other side of town then my other car braking down while going to resuce the first car and then my mechanic broke down coming to rescue me..then my 2year old managed to fall out of her high chair and damaged her arm and because there was no cars we had to call an ambulance...and it just keeps going...and going..minus $500 on repairs too. :huh:

anyway we will be right on the day... :super:

Apart from that everthing OK ? :( :blink:

Batz

Fine thanks Batz....

Just hope i can find enough $$$ for the food now....

should be ok..to hell with the home loan!!! :p

(if my bank manager reads this post -ONLY JOKING)

You could sell the goats,Pat has a long lonely trip ahead of him

batz

Back