Qld Xmas Case '06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pat, you need to remove me from that list mate. I will be ferrying around family members to cure their various ailments on the day. and my stout turned out worse than a coles kit and kilo special (with raw sugar) thanks to some dodgey yeast.

Holy Snapping A#seh*les !

This is next weekend !

Things are going to get a bit sticky in the Cave this week

Batz

oh she said to say hi Pete

Batz

I think I remember Pete telling me that story.

Pete, was that when you said, How hi do you want it?"

(God I hope POL isn't checking my posts!)

Honestly can't remember Pat but now I am getting my kegging gear together I plan to keep her in the lawn locker on days when she isn't helping out at the Batcave.
Batz's missus reckons that she is a great help around the house so I am also hoping she can serve as an extra bedwarmer next winter & give my old lady a rest?.

:beer:

I spose that even one of these kegs will be too 'green' to bring to the swap Pete???? I've heard that the colour also develops - lol.

Coodgee, I am working on the list right now but only in a very frivoulus fashion. My post of the list above was only to ensure we had a base to work from. You'll see what I mean shortly.

That is, unless I have a flash of self-awareness and go to bed straight away!

Just had a flash of self-awareness. I'm going to bed!

Laughing too hard from Pete's post.

Have saved my frivolous post on getting people's final Swap details though. Just didn't realise that pretty much everyone has been delinquent in posting their details. Even the really old buggers who should be setting an example won't tell us when to drink their beer. Won't mention any names..... cough....wanker....Pete.....

LOL
Pat

Have saved my frivolous post on getting people's final Swap details though. Just didn't realise that pretty much everyone has been delinquent in posting their details. Even the really old buggers who should be setting an example won't tell us when to drink their beer. Won't mention any names..... cough....wanker....Pete.....

LOL
Pat

He said Pete,hope I am not cough (didn't like him) :blink:

Batz

LOL
Pat

YBPMBLFUYMSDBGDYMYTTBMTPOWSFTYBDAMYSYTETYTTFWIPTYACGOYFMCABASAYBAAWYFYBTAPAHWMYS
TYAAJYFN
multiplied by 20
Get-A-Life-Sucker.gif
Whatever.gif

Now I need directions the find this place,Tidalpete is navigating again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batz

Now I need directions the find this place,Tidalpete is navigating again

Batz

Squire,
Ignore Batz, I am a fully qualified navigator :beerbang: with fake documents to prove it, but I do think it's time for you to PM us your address & directions to your place. :)

Squire,
Ignore Batz, I am a fully qualified navigator :beerbang: with fake documents to prove it, but I do think it's time for you to PM us your address & directions to your place. :)

leave a trail of bottle tops for us to follow :D

Hey Fella's

I will start sending PM's to everyone today/ tomorrow..

With a few extra directions for Pete...

Tell ya what when it rains it pours... Now i have an absyss above 2 of my front top teeth so another million dollars spent at the Dentist yesterday...

But dont worry...its still ALL GOOD for Saturday.. I had the dentist yank out those pesky teeth.

They get in the way when im drinking anyway..

Funny thing is... i now have a striking resemblance to Incider's sister...

Screwtop,

Sqyre has the best Bar in OZ no doubt

Mate, far from it...I just know how to take a Photo at the right angle.

Looks good untill you walk behind it. all just frame work and if you get to close to the wall you get a lovely dose of fiberglass insulation rash on your willy...

Sqyre.

But dont worry...its still ALL GOOD for Saturday.. I had the dentist yank out those pesky teeth.

They get in the way when im drinking anyway..

Funny thing is... i now have a striking resemblance to Incider's sister...

Sqyre.

My Sister was runner up in the annual "Gums" 2003, 2004 and 1st Place in 2005. She also placed in the inaugural Chopper Read School of Dentistry 2006. :D

Croatia.jpg

As you can see she is a keen sports shooter!

if you get to close to the wall you get a lovely dose of fiberglass insulation rash on your willy...

Sqyre.

Might seem funny but I know what thats like, ask me how it happened next Sat.

OK, who wrote all that crap under my name on Friday night? :unsure:

Thanks Screwtop for sending Cliffo's PM to get back online. (For those of you on email notification but who still can't log on, change your Primary DNS to 61.88.88.88)

Spot ya,
Pat

Only 6 day to go now boys...... like the late great big kev used to say " I'm excited" :beerbang:

and it's raining here.

cheers

Browndog

Only 6 day to go now boys...... like the late great big kev used to say " I'm excited" :beerbang:

and it's raining here.

cheers

Browndog

Pissing down here too,had 30ml and raining harder now :super:

Unfortunately I will have to withdraw from attending the swap due to issues beyond my control.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
I'm sure the event will go-off regardless. All the best for the new year.
Cheers
Stephen.

Back