Pro Brewing Aids Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not too late, might have to order another box though :)

Not sure if there's anyone from Canbeera in it, might be some activity over the weekend (i'm ordering on Monday/Tues)

I think I'm the only Victorian also, anymore Vics want in ??????

rook

DJR,

If its still possible for another bag of whirlfloc to go to Adelaide via GMK or Stu I will take it.

Cheers

BB

actually, sorry dudes,
i'm trying to kick whirlflock, scrap mine

4 x Wirlfloc
6 x Profix

DJR - Please update my order to the above if the extra wirlfloc is available.

Djr one bag of whirfloc please send via Gmk Please

DJR - welcome to the world of Bulk Buys...

:)

I thought orders had closed. However, if still available I will take a bag of the whirfloc via GMK.

OK i'm closing the shop now - i'll PM everyone their payment details on Monday. Those of you who are collection points will have to sort out the money between your buyers. Should have them all in the post early next week so you should have them all by the end of next week.

There is still a couple of bags of Whirlfloc left, PM me if interested.

Excellent stuff, thanks for organising this DJR, I'll have enough WHirlfloc to last a year.
Actually several years ... how long does whirlfloc keep for anyway?

OK i'm closing the shop now - i'll PM everyone their payment details on Monday. Those of you who are collection points will have to sort out the money between your buyers. Should have them all in the post early next week so you should have them all by the end of next week.

There is still a couple of bags of Whirlfloc left, PM me if interested.
Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Bugger missed this one

Cheers to all my Queensland brewing mates for giving me a call on one this one much appreciated :angry:

Batz :ph34r:

Bugger missed this one

Cheers to all my Queensland brewing mates for giving me a call on one this one much appreciated :angry:

Batz,

If you will read my PM you will find that you haven't missed out & if in the remotest chance that you have , you can have my order. I am getting a little cranky myself.

:beer:

Bugger missed this one

Batz, have a look at posts #44 & #66 extra has been ordered for you, what you don't want I'll keep.

SOOKY OLD TURD! :angry:

Guys

Just waiting a little while - i should be ordering tomorrow or Friday. Apologies for the delay, hopefully everyone can get theirs early next week...

To everyone that has PM'ed me or replied, don't stress, you're on the order, i've just been too busy to get details to everyone. Stay tuned.

OK guys the box has arrived, i will try to get a lot of them posted out on Monday for you all, those of you coming to the ISB brewday can get their share tomorrow.

Sorry everyone, been mega busy, some of you should have already got it, for those that haven't, i should be getting them all in postpaks and send out tomorrow to everyone else, apologies for the delays. 10Kg of whirlfloc takes a long time to split up ;)

Latest posts

Back