Pro Brewing Aids Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I add 1 x Profix to my 2 whirlfoc DJR ? (can't help myself)

As mentioned above - if you can send it all to one person in Perth we can do the rest.

If I can get in on this, I'd be happy to take 1 x Profix and 1 x whirlfoc thanks. I'm in Perth and in the West Coast Brewers, so happy to pick it up from whoever it gets sent to.

Cheers, Ed

To help out with economy of scale please treble my order to

3 x Wirlfloc
6 x Profix

Surely some other brewers locally will want some, they can collect from me.
Cheers

Going to have to finish up there - my wife is going to kill me when she sees the credit card statement!

There is still another 5 bags of Whirlfloc to go and about 3 vials of profix or so.

Will confirm the order tomorrow and send everyone payment details.

Cheers guys, these BB's are going super fast!

If there's still some whirlfloc left, I'd like a bag too please. Just send it to grand master kenny :)

To help out with economy of scale please treble my order to

3 x Wirlfloc
6 x Profix

Surely some other brewers locally will want some, they can collect from me.
Cheers

As always Screwtop I will be in any good buy :) Whatever you think is a good deal, count me in. <_<
Go for it.

I'm in for some Wirlfloc if there is still some avail.

Beers,
Doc

Am I missing the point here? Why do you guys want to put this garbage into your beer? Are you trying to make mainstream swill?

Why would you attempt to chill-proof for eternity a beer that isn't even filtered and which will almost cetainly be consumed within six weeks? You know that Profix will kill your foam, right? And then what, charge your grist with CaraFoam to combat the negative effects of the papain? Or PGA if that fails?

Malt, hops, water, yeast and sound brewing practice. There are no great secrets to it, nor are there any great shortcuts.

Sorry, rant over. I’m just staggered that you’d even consider adding stabilizers and enzymes to your own product.

Am I missing the point here? Why do you guys want to put this garbage into your beer? Are you trying to make mainstream swill?

Why would you attempt to chill-proof for eternity a beer that isn't even filtered and which will almost cetainly be consumed within six weeks? You know that Profix will kill your foam, right? And then what, charge your grist with CaraFoam to combat the negative effects of the papain? Or PGA if that fails?

Malt, hops, water, yeast and sound brewing practice. There are no great secrets to it, nor are there any great shortcuts.

Sorry, rant over. Im just staggered that youd even consider adding stabilizers and enzymes to your own product.

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up :beerbang:
Cheers
Gerard

Sorry, rant over. Im just staggered that youd even consider adding stabilizers and enzymes to your own product.

Whirlfoc is not that evil is it? :unsure: as its a cracker of a price

Hmm, i figured this might be the case, if anyone wants to drop their order of Profix let me know, there should still be a firm order without them, just PM me to drop it if you don't want it. I know i'm still going to get some just in case for those "special" beers that never want to drop bright.

We're not trying to make mainstream swill - just improving some characteristics of our beer. If it kills the head it might not be the best adjunct to use to beat chill haze and gelatin/polyclar/isinglass/filtering is probably going to be a better choice without killing head retention.

The Whirfloc is still safe guys ;)

DJR, if you're still taking 'orders', I'd like 2x whirlfloc bags & 2x Profix vials please. :)

Happy to pick up and/or be the delivery point for Hills Brewers.
:beer:
Tim

The whirfloc is a great deal :) - But there are much better products than Profix on the market for homebrew use - I wouldn't be letting it anywhere near one of my brews....

cheers Ross...

A pack of Whirlfloc if the store is still open thanks DJR

Cheers, Hogan.

OK i'm not going to take any more Profix orders, there might be some dribs and drabs but i've adjusted a couple of people's orders to get down to a 1Kg order. Seems like it might not be the magic bullet, but for $2 a pop/4c a brew, it might be the final bullet for that hazy brew that doesn't want to do it.

I'm going to order the Whirlfloc on Monday/Tuesday, so the store is still open. If anyone only wants 20 whirlfloc tablets instead of 50, i'll sell them too, for $2 for 20 (no postage though, only pickup or postage to a collection point)

Those of you acting as collection points, i'll let you sort out the money between your people, we're not talking about a lot of dough.

Cheers guys - 8Kg of whirlfloc in 24hrs, that must be a record for something!

Is it too late for me to get a couple of whirfloc bags ?

Am I the only one from the ACT in on the deal ? Happy to make a joint order ...

cheers

Latest posts

Back