Pro Brewing Aids Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJR

I'm out
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Just been chasing up a couple of suppliers for buying some enzymes and brewing aids. I am able to do a small bulk buy for people in the Sydney area, although i could post some of this stuff i guess if the buyer was willing to pay postage on a few items and split them up when receiving.

Anyway, the stuff i can get is

Whirlfloc T tablets - we all know what this is. Add them into your boil for increased wort break.
Profix 100L enzyme - For chillproofing beer, Profix 100L eliminates chill haze and improves shelf life. Profix 100L is a purified papain extract from the fruit of Carica papaya. This product basically eats all the proteins that cause chill haze.
Amylo enzyme - AMG (amyloglucosidase) enzyme, commonly referred to as "Dry beer enzyme".
Promalt enzyme - a mix of alpha-amylase, beta-glucanase and protease designed for high-adjunct beers (corn/maize/rice)

Now i think probably the Whirlfloc and the Profix are going to be the most help to brewers. So i've come up with:

50x Whirlfloc T tabs - $6 per bag
25mL of Profix solution - $2 per vial (the dosage rate is 1-2mL per hL wort so that would be 50 brews worth approximately at the highest dosage for 23L)

Depending on interest i may order the AMG or Promalt enzymes as well, but i'm not going to hold my breath. If i don't get enough interest in the Profix (i need to basically split 33 of them to make it worthwhile), i'll drop that off and order twice as much Whirlfloc tabs.

PM, email or reply to me if interested...

Put me down for 2 of the whirlfloc and one of the profix.

Adjusted the whirlfloc price to $6 for 50. If we get more interest i'll order twice as much, which should bring it down to $4-5 per bag...

Put me down for 1 bag of whiflock tabs and 1 vial of profix please. + postage

Edit + postage

happy to go 2 bags of whirlfloc and 2 vials of the profix.
Will need postage to Adelaide.

Also happy to be teh contact piont for any other Adelaide orders.

I'll have 2 of the whirlfloc please, and postage to mackay if that can be arranged

Wow, going well!

Postage shouldn't be too bad, if you order 3 bags or under of the Whirlfloc a 500g postage rate should be enough and only costs about $6 or so including a toughbag envelope. If there are a few Adelaide guys, get into it, i'll express post them all to GMK.

Should be able to do the Whirlfloc at $5 a bag now.

For that price I'll grab a bag of Whirlfloc as well. Send it to GMK and I'll make arrangements with him.

Steve

OK stuff the expense! What SteveSA said.

So I'll grab a whole one bag of Whirlfloc and if you can send it to GMK.

cheers

If any of the Victorian brewers want some , I'm in the city and will gladly recieve them for you.

2 x whirlfloc
1 x Profix

rook :D

2 x whirlfloc , 2 x profix please + postage to hervey bay thanks

2x whirlfloc

What quantity of Promalt do you need to order and what price?
I use this stuff to dry out washes for my water purifier.

Postage to Mildura.

Kirk

OK stuff the expense! What SteveSA said.

So I'll grab a whole one bag of Whirlfloc and if you can send it to GMK.

cheers
I'm waiting for the day we hear about a police raid on a Barossa residence netting 15kg in dried herb and several hundred white tablets bagged and ready for sale :blink:

Back in my box...

Whilst bulk buying is great, im happy to SUPPORT my LHBS and buy stuff like Whirlfloc off him...he usually just throws it in anyways if i buy a full brew.

Wow, great response. Might have to close this one off to new buyers :p

Kirem, if you want Promalt the min order is 1 kg which is worth $21 plus GST plus a bit for P&P (about $5 in this order or so).

Hit another price break - should be $4.50 per bag of Whirlfloc now ;)

Count me in for 2 bag of whirlfloc, also postage could be sent to one address in WA for some of the Perth brewers as most of us get together every so often.

Latest posts

Back