Sydney Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbumpstead

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So there has been quite a bit of interest around regarding a bulk buy in Sydney (there hasn't been one for quite a while!). I've decide to put my hand up and organise one for those in Sydney. Dane has approved this buy.

Just to be upfront the bulk order of grain will be made by me directly with the supplier. Cost of having the grain shipped to Sydney is already included in the grain prices in the attached price lists.The conditions of the order are as follows:

• Orders will close on July 29th, with pickup on August 13 from Caringbah NSW. Payment must be received by bank deposit prior to July 29.
  • There are two grain lists, which represent two suppliers. Grain may be ordered from either list but we need a minimum of 25 bags per list (up to 36 maximum) for that order to be approved. Please add your name to the appropriate list for ease of administration.
  • Grain must be collected on August 13 between 09.30am and 11.00am. If you can't pick it up see if someone else can for you. If not, contact me and we'll be able to arrange something. Grain won't be held past the pickup date unless it has been arranged prior.
  • If someone is picking up on your behalf you must let me know who is picking up your grain beforehand.
  • No bag splits. If you wish to split a bag it must be ordered and paid for by one person. Please don't add your name to the list twice!
  • Some grains may be out of stock. If this is the case I will notify those affected, with the choice of a substitute or refund.
  • Grain will be supplied in sacks of 25kg, unmilled.
  • If the minimum of 25 sacks is not achieved for either group of grains, that group's order will not go ahead.
If you would like to participate you need to:

• Add your name to the list below in the correct format, including your member name and what you want to order.
  • If someone is picking up for you, include that with your order.
  • You may change your order at any time, however it must be confirmed AND PAID FOR by July 29.
  • Please make sure that you copy all other orders correctly when adding yours.
  • Once you have added your name to the list I will PM you account details and the pickup address.
  • You must include your member name with your bank transfer and send a PM to me once paid.
If anyone has any questions please let me know. Cheers,

Justin.

View attachment Grain_Bulk_Buy_Group_1.pdf (Barret Burston, Weyermann, Bairds, Thomas Fawcett, Dingemans, Blue Lake)
View attachment Grain_Bulk_Buy_Group_2.pdf (Joe White, Simpsons, Best Malt, Briess)

Group 1
1. Bumma : BB Caramalt x 1, Wey. Light Munich x 1

Group 2
1. Bumma : JW Traditional Ale x 1, JW Wheat x 1

Group 1
2. Mattfos01: BB Ale x 1, TF Maris Otter

Group 2

Adjusted for clarity.

Group 1 - (Barret Burston, Weyermann, Bairds, Thomas Fawcett, Dingemans, Blue Lake malts)

Group 2 - (Joe White, Simpsons, Best Malt, Briess malts)

Group 1 - (Barret Burston, Weyermann, Bairds, Thomas Fawcett, Dingemans, Blue Lake malts)
3. jimmyjackpot: BB Ale x1, TF Maris Otter x1

2. jimmyjackpot: JW Export Pilsner x1, JW Wheat x1

4. Nick R Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner x1

3. Nick R JW Traditional Ale x1

4. fitarm: JW Traditional Ale x 1, JW Wheat x 1

5. Adryargument: (6) - Wey: Carared x1, Bairds: Pale Ale x 1, Maris Otter x 1, Golden Promise x 2, BB: Wheat x1

5. Adryargument: (6) - Wey: Carared x1, Bairds: Pale Ale x 1, Maris Otter x 1, Golden Promise x 2, BB: Wheat x1
6. Clints Gadgets : BB Pale X 1, Weyermann Pilsener X 1,

If anyone is interested in splitting any specialty grains please let me know, I am keen to do this.

Cheers,

Clint

PS Thanks for arranging this Justin, we are just in the process of buying our place so things are hectic!

If anyone is interested in splitting any specialty grains please let me know, I am keen to do this.

No worries Clint, which exactly were you looking at splitting. I might be interested in going you halves for a couple of the specialty malts.

Cheers,
Justin.

7. Tim: BB Pale x 1, TF Maris Otter X 1

8. Mikk: Dingemans Pilsner x 1, Weyermann Floor Malted Bohemian x 1.

No worries Clint, which exactly were you looking at splitting. I might be interested in going you halves for a couple of the specialty malts.

Cheers,
Justin.

Hey Justin,
I received a PM from someone else regarding splitting with them so have arranged that already, but I would probably be interested in some dark grains as well. (As in black.) I'm not really fussed with what, as long as it's not too expensive.

Let me know if you're keen.

Cheers,

Clint

1. Bumma : JW Traditional Ale x 1, JW Wheat x 1, Simpsons Golden Promise x 1, Simpsons Marris Otter x 1

Hey Justin,
I received a PM from someone else regarding splitting with them so have arranged that already, but I would probably be interested in some dark grains as well. (As in black.) I'm not really fussed with what, as long as it's not too expensive.

Let me know if you're keen.

Cheers,

Clint

G'day Clint,

Sorry mate wouldn't have much use for a black malt. Hopefully there's someone else who might like to go you halves.

Cheers,
Justin.

3. jimmyjackpot: BB Ale x1, TF Maris Otter x1, Wey. Light Munich x1, Wey. Caramunich Type I x1

1. Bumma : JW Traditional Ale x 1, JW Wheat x 1, Simpsons Golden Promise x 1, Simpsons Marris Otter x 1

3. jimmyjackpot: BB Ale x1, TF Maris Otter x1, Wey. Light Munich x1, Wey. Caramunich Type I x1
9. fitarm: BB Ale x 1, BB Wheat x 1.

10. Fitz man: Weyermann pale ale x 1, TF Maris Otter x1, Bairds Golden Promise x 1, BB Wheat x 1.

3. jimmyjackpot: BB Ale x1, BB Wheat x1, TF Maris Otter x1, Wey. Light Munich x1, Wey. Caramunich Type I x1
10. Fitz man: Weyermann pale ale x 1, TF Maris Otter x1, Bairds Golden Promise x 1, BB Wheat x 1.

2. jimmyjackpot: JW Export Pilsner x1

Back