Pro Brewing Aids Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst bulk buying is great, im happy to SUPPORT my LHBS and buy stuff like Whirlfloc off him...he usually just throws it in anyways if i buy a full brew.

The way he's going I think DJR is well on the way to becoming the LHBS, start doing hardware Ben and you'll be the Ross of Inner Sydney :D

Whilst bulk buying is great, im happy to SUPPORT my LHBS and buy stuff like Whirlfloc off him...he usually just throws it in anyways if i buy a full brew.
Dave's a top bloke hey Fents :)

Hi there,

I'll get 3 bags o' Whirlflock if I'm not to late. Could you wrap it with AusDb's order?

No worries. I can pop it in with AusDb's order - how about Goat? Can i send all three to Ausdb?

happy to go 2 bags of whirlfloc and 2 vials of the profix.
Will need postage to Adelaide.

Also happy to be teh contact piont for any other Adelaide orders.

bag of whirlfloc and vial of profix for me, via GMK.

If it helps Adelaide distribution, I can play my old role of GMK Central for distribution to Adelaide Plains dwellers ;)

GMK can be the money man though :p

Still another 14 vials of Profix to be accounted for, might pop more in than people expect at this rate ;)

Whirlfloc is up to 1600 tabs/4kg!! Might cut it short at 5 or 6 kg, but we'll see what happens overnight

Still another 14 vials of Profix to be accounted for, might pop more in than people expect at this rate ;)

I'll take an extra one or two if it helps with the numbers. Only 2 bux a pop!

Lock me in for a bag of whirlfloc and 1 of profix please!!

nice one! :beer:

DJR,

Further to my PM could you add 2 vials of the Profix.

Cheers.

Hi, I would take 2 x profix

Whereabouts are you? If you go to your Control Panel and fill out your location it's easier ;)

Edit: just realised you're probably in sydney ;)

Surprising how fast these things can fill up!

Yep, bung it AusDB's way, I think I can say the same for Goat's order too....?

Any chance of getting the hop-based anti-foam on this bulk buy..?

Yep, bung it AusDB's way, I think I can say the same for Goat's order too....?

Any chance of getting the hop-based anti-foam on this bulk buy..?

The supplier doesn't stock it i don't think, i can ask though.

Found this nifty document - note the dosage rate - 1-2mL per hL of beer! 25mL would last 50 brews.

Best thing to do is probably buy yourself a 1mL syringe for dispensing, dispense 0.5mL at bottling or on racking, if it's not enough, then add more. The enzyme will slowly work on all the proteins in the beer anyway so i think if you didn't add enough it would eventually get through it all anyway.

For home brewing PROFIX 100L should be added prior to bottling. This will substantially reduce the haze common in home brews.

View attachment Microsoft_Word___profix100_1.pdf

Put me down for 1x whirlfloc + 1x Profix.

Dont know if i need this stuff but if i do its a bargain :lol:

Latest posts

Back