Pressure Relief Valve.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK final price for an order of 120 is $13.75 each plus $8.00 delivery I have included GST in that price as it has come into play since the start of the BB, if it manages to slip through the money will go to The Childrens Cancer Foundation along with any other excess money.
If everyone is happy with that just PM your details to me and I will give you my bank account details.
Hi. Did you get my PM with address ?

Hi, WEAL have sent you a pm but not sure you received it as I am a newby. In regards to PRVs if you have any extra's I would take 2.
Cheers Neil

OK, order placed yesterday waiting to hear back, I think there is only one who hasn't responded to the PM's I sent out, I am willing to take up any slack as I am sure there will be more wanting the valves.
Just don't start fermenting at ridiculous pressures. If you have forked out for a decent gauge try not to hook up via a quick disconnect, keep it away from the ferment and put a loop in the gas out line much like a water trap in a steam line, save alcohol and water entering the gauge.

OK, order placed yesterday waiting to hear back, I think there is only one who hasn't responded to the PM's I sent out, I am willing to take up any slack as I am sure there will be more wanting the valves.
Just don't start fermenting at ridiculous pressures. If you have forked out for a decent gauge try not to hook up via a quick disconnect, keep it away from the ferment and put a loop in the gas out line much like a water trap in a steam line, save alcohol and water entering the gauge.

weal
Could you confirm you received my pm as I have just returned from overseas and haven't had your pm and details
I could have done something wrong :(
collin

Yes I have had all replies bar 1,I have ordered and there will be spares, I didn't want to reply to each individually, soon as I here back I will do a bulk PM with bank details.
Cheers
WEAL

Deal me in for 3 please.
Not too sure what the latest running total looks like?

01. altone x 1
02. 3StringCigar x 1
03. pommycol x 2
04. Fleabag x 3
05. Dan walker x 2
06. Moonhead x 3
07. Weizenbonk x 3
08. Danscraftbeer X 2
09. Belgrave Brewer x 4
10. blotto x 2
11. HaveFun x 2
12. Gazza 1958 x 2
13. Poacher x 2
14. PTG x 3
15. Lonte x 2
16. theSeekerr x 2
17. swarve x 2
18. MikeyR x 2
19. Schooner_downunder × 2
20. Cb341982 x 2 (posted for new starter)
21. Abird89 x 2
22. Uyllii x 2
23. Others x 20 running total 68
24. Tateg × 2
25. Elmar x 2
26. dbbad x 2
27. Bbqzookeeper x 2
28. others x 4 running total 80
29. Others x 2 running total 82
30. joell x 2
31. Others x 3 running total 87
32. v8trol x 4 running total 91
33. Beerandpies x 1 r/t 92
34. printscreen x 2 r/t 94
35. Others x 3 r/t 97
36. apalmer405 x 1 r/t 98
37. GeeTee x 101
38. Chappo x 104
39 Ridge Runner x2
39. hops x 1 r/t 106
40. The Quinny x 1
41. Tongan17 x 3 running total 110.
42. hecta x 3
43. marc380 x 2
44. Neil Harvey x 2 running total 117
I have ordered 120 they responded this morning should get the invoice next week.

Last edited:
All cool! Um? payable?
I didn't get the bill so, um? Cant remember, need to be confirmed etc.
Sorry WEAL. Accountants need to step in here. ?

Latest posts

Back