Perth Brewday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great company and top brews. A laid back atmosphere with no pretense. Thanks guys.As a newbie I was steered in the right direction and many brewing mistakes have been averted. You can't beat experience. Hats off to Big Al for a great arvo and I look forward to catching up in the future, hopefully with a mix bag of brews using the newly honed brewing techniques. Cheers :beer: :D

Thanks for the kind words guys :p
I had a great day, good to see the usual suspects, meed newcomers, and to try some really good beer.
Just pitched the yeast then, fermenters are down to ~15C, so should be some action in the airlock tomorrow sometime.

Looking forward to that Oktoberfest Deebee, i think you might have to warn the neighbours prior to this one :lol:

Cheers.

Sorry I only made the early shift and missed the best half of the day, but I tasted some good beers before I left. Great place Al, and the licensed expresso bar has to be seen to be believed.

Guest Lurker said:
and the licensed expresso bar has to be seen to be believed.
[post="67426"][/post]​

There's a story here :D

So GL tell us more , maybe a pic ? I know you have me interested at least.

Batz

Thanks for a good day Al, sorry I couldnt stay longer

The esppresso machine has given me ideas about getting away with the idea of a bar in the house too!!

Good to meet a few new faces as well, BigD and Chillamagilla

Ausdb

I think next time I'll turn down the offer of a 2nd glass of fusel surprise. My head wasn't too good this morning.

Hi all,
Thanks to Al, for a great day, The quality of the company the conversation and of course the beers makes these days really something special.
Hopefully I will have a tasty belgian ready for the oktoberfest...

Cheers

Case

sinkas said:
Hopefully I will have a tasty belgian ready for the oktoberfest...

I will be bringing a bottle of mine as well, it ended up weighing in at 9%! :ph34r: Will have to bring something a bit lighter as well :)

Looking forward to sandgroctoberfest :)

Theres a couple of things left behind from the brewday, one pint too many of the fusel surprise could be to blame :D

Item 1 - A red aluminum bottle opener
Item 2 - A pint glass

Thanks again Case for bringing along those little containers, they will be just the trick for yeast storage. Im thinking of making a rack so i can have lots of them standing up in the fridge in a row.

Just checked the fermenter and we have some action in the airlock. :) Just have to wait now till drinking time <_<

Cheers.

Niice work Trash Mash Al....

Was good to catch up with everyone, meet Chilla & down lots of tasty beers....
Must put some Marzen away for Sandgroktoberfest.

Tony, have a word to Jeff about stools would you :blink:

Asher for now

Hi all,
Al, that was my bottle opener, if you remeber to bring it to the next gig I will take it back, but to be honest I am not too fussed!
Cheers

Case

Latest posts

Back