Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry 2 divorces will quickly sort the disparity.

WarmerBeer said:
And wouldn't _he_ have a lot to say on this debate. If he were still around.
Briefly. Before the thread got locked.

Ducatiboy stu said:
But you cant win forever
Years ago I subbied for a developer who was building flash houses on spec, I asked him " how do you do it what's the trick ? "
His reply was " use the banks money those arseholes are speculators like me ".
He's been arse up a few times but bounced back for another go,still got all his assets but at a price to others.......
It's the " others " who pay.
Hmm, a price on winning can be very costly indeed.

WarmerBeer said:
Pour out a 40 for my fallen homies.

Ducatiboy stu said:

If you blokes would like some more beer to tip out there are five remaining Storm Pale Ales in my fridge you're welcome to. Unless I develop ageusia, I have no use for them.

lol'z at the change in this thread

makes me laugh all the hate about investment houses buyers.

we should be thanking them......

they provide the public housing that the GOV has sold off over the years and the GOV dont ever want to get back involved in public housing to expensive for them
without investors there would be more living on the streets as there would be a lot less houses built.

most investment house buyers make losses even after tax returns for many years and they fork out their money for that "privilege"
often paying water bills and repairs for their tennant and sometimes having to deal with F%$^tards who decides they don't need to pay rent...

having a rental is not always easy street.

most of the issue is that there is a housing shortage not the investors.

what happened to go pauline go

thread needs a retitle

and i can tell you from my personal experience there is more ******* arsehole renters than good tenants

yep they don't give a **** about your property

There's still plenty of public housing, I'm working on a few projects atm. Knocking over shitboxes and replacing them with multiple duplex/triplex on the same lot. All paid for by the gubberment

Dave70 said:
If you blokes would like some more beer to tip out there are five remaining Storm Pale Ales in my fridge you're welcome to. Unless I develop ageusia, I have no use for them.
Yes, but the recruiting agency told me that the pay was Awesome

Liam_snorkel said:
. Nice ones do too.
they sure do and IMO most people just want to live there lives "normal" just some really surprise me with their actions....

As for Pauline yes a loon, but i give her big cred for standing up and doing something she has to believe in somewhat to run as a pollie
she seems less apathetic than a lot of us here in Oz
when i voted I put an 1 in the one i think should have the vote then just put 2,3,4,5,6 in the next 5 boxes as i could not give a shit in the end
could have been 1Nation or the sexy pirate party i don't really know

Maheel said:
lol'z at the change in this thread

makes me laugh all the hate about investment houses buyers.

we should be thanking them......

they provide the public housing that the GOV has sold off over the years and the GOV dont ever want to get back involved in public housing to expensive for them
without investors there would be more living on the streets as there would be a lot less houses built.

most investment house buyers make losses even after tax returns for many years and they fork out their money for that "privilege"
often paying water bills and repairs for their tennant and sometimes having to deal with F%$^tards who decides they don't need to pay rent...

having a rental is not always easy street.

most of the issue is that there is a housing shortage not the investors.
Possible solution.

The WEAL railroad thread.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/index.php?/topic/91639-The-WEAL-railroad

We should find Ducatiboy stu there sometimes

Liam_snorkel said:
There's still plenty of public housing, I'm working on a few projects atm. Knocking over shitboxes and replacing them with multiple duplex/triplex on the same lot. All paid for by the gubberment
Plenty of that out my way, especially now the North West Rail link is forging ahead. Only its paid for by developers. And the houses are mostly privately owned. Generally by two or more neighbors who combined the sale to form one big block suitable for freshly re zoned three story housing.
Here's one of the happy owner now (artists impression).

monopolyman275.jpg

oh yeah plenty of that here too. There's a lot of >600m2 blocks within 10km of brisbane CBD. Goodbye backyard mango trees!

No >600m2 blocks in mum's old street - the whole cul de sac approved for 5 storey units. Gooodbye Cannon Hill.

Latest posts

Back