Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part is they're asking upward of $400K for some 58 square (minimum size allowable - In Sydney area anyway) units.
Thats roughly two 40" shipping containers.

Absolutely. They're not just good for subterranean drug labs.
How cool is this? Be like living inside a Transformer.

74eV5.jpg

Trump is just accepting the formal nomination for the Presidency.

Thank God someone of intelligence, ability and integrity is going to be the President!!

EDIT: Apologies, should've posted this into the Rant thread. Or the Train thread :ph34r:

"...somethin' fierce" haha, haven't heard that one in a while

technobabble66 said:
Trump is just accepting the formal nomination for the Presidency.

Thank God someone of intelligence, ability and integrity is going to be the President!!

EDIT: Apologies, should've posted this into the Rant thread. Or the Train thread :ph34r:
Well at least he claims he is going to fix the deficit, though there are some would be, if they could be, treasurers on here who believe the bigger the deficit the better.(train thread?)

Dave70 said:
The best part is they're asking upward of $400K for some 58 square (minimum size allowable - In Sydney area anyway) units.
Thats roughly two 40" shipping containers.
400k for 58 square ! Fark me!
I'm in construction and prices horrify me they really do,ffs a young couple starting out are well and truely behind the 8 ball.
Over priced rent can be met (struggle) but saving for a deposit,while renting to hopefully own a patch and raise a family....
The over priced values on land,houses etc truely do make my blood boil,driven by realestate agents,supply and demand ( shot myself in the foot ).
**** me, here in Port Lincoln the SELL is claimed to be the Mediterranean climate....piss my self laughing when I hear that bullshit claim.
.....oops wrong thread.

manticle said:
If you can defend trump you can defend anyone.
Trump is just a fearmonger, and it works, I am convinced Pauline is of the same mould except she is there just for the money, she knows what works and this time she has cast a wider net, pretending to care about house prices, pretending to care about pensioners, and her old favourite of 'Beware the immigrants'. Can't beat being a bit to the right and left.

Donald Trump is on a par with Scott Morrison when it comes to talking big on matters he knows nothing about.

TheWiggman said:
And what say you about her Stu?
she pretty much speaks for herself.... well, her and the cafe owner with a $6000 toaster

wide eyed and legless said:
Well at least he claims he is going to fix the deficit, though there are some would be, if they could be, treasurers on here who believe the bigger the deficit the better.(train thread?)
True. But is there a chance you're embracing a guy just because he's willing to lie to you with a straight face? Maybe the others simply struggle to lie so blatantly, hence they're not claiming to "fix" the debt.
Not saying that irresponsible spending that blows the debt out further is a good thing. But it really seems like trump is just straight out lying about almost all of his ideas/policies.
Let's face it, he's not going to "fix" the debt. He's not going to build a wall across the Mexican border. He's not going to stop ISIS. He's not going to stop terrorism. He's not going to make America safer.
None of that is necessarily because he's incompetent, though there's a good chance of that too. It's because these are extremely difficult and complex problems. Even if the best policies to tackle these problems were employed. They'll take many years to succeed.
Hence, it's obvious he's just simply lying - on all of these major areas he's winning popularity. It's really blatant. But everyone from the right seems to just lapping it up.
It's absurd!

I'm not embracing Trump, I find everything he says and his expressions mildly amusing, how many US Presidential candidates have said they are going to fix the deficit and when they leave office the debt is always bigger than it was when they went in.
Reagan was a classic with his, 'we can't borrow ourselves rich' he swore he was going to fix the deficit and it ended up way higher.

Latest posts

Back