Pale Ale Mania 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well bugger me ! :D

I told you it was a good beer mate at the melb brewers club meeting - luckily you liquored up one of the judges on Wednesday night :ph34r:

Too be honest I didn't pick it at the time, but it was certainly heads and shoulders above the rest of the field - so well done mate!!

There wasn't too much left in the jug when it left our table either :beerbang:

Brendo

Thanks Brendo. And thanks again for deliverying my entry. I shall thank you in person at this months meeting. Make sure Ian's driving !

Thanks Brendo. And thanks again for deliverying my entry. I shall thank you in person at this months meeting. Make sure Ian's driving !

Shannon is driving this time around... so just as good from my perspective mate :icon_cheers:

I might bring the small corny keg. Well done on third place Brendo, top effort. Tony Wheeler does it again.

Cheers mate... it was a better result than I was expecting. And Tony certainly knows what he is doing with that style - a very hard man to beat.

I see a few other familiar names on that list, well done to all who entered...

Razz, I think I can remember the pale from Wed night, if it is, it was well deserved :icon_chickcheers:

Top work Razz and Wardy. Congrats to you too brendo and all the other placeholders who frequent here.

just to stir the pot, any of those BIAB?

Top work Razz and Wardy. Congrats to you too brendo and all the other placeholders who frequent here.

Mine was no-chill... but not BIAB

hey fourstar - you will have to wait for the official results but I am pretty darn certain I heard your name for a 2nd or 3rd place in one of the categories - apa maybe - so well done.

You're right brendo! 2nd place in the APA category... sweeto! Well done on the 3rd for the Aussie! :icon_cheers: Well done Wardy! You pipped me at the post by a few points. As for Nathaniel Reeves, sorry you got to feel my pain mate. 3rd place by 1/2 a point. Just hope it doesnt happen to you twice! ;)

Cheers!

EDIT:

Mine was No Chill.

You're right brendo! 2nd place in the APA category... sweeto! Well done on the 3rd for the Aussie! :icon_cheers: Well done Wardy! You pipped me at the post by a few points. As for Nathaniel Reeves, sorry you got to feel my pain mate. 3rd place by 1/2 a point. Just hope it doesnt happen to you twice! ;)

Hey Fourstar, 1/2 a point was a bit of a rip. But I was pretty pleased with the result for my first AG. Certainly given me a taste for competition. Beginners luck...?

Hey Fourstar, 1/2 a point was a bit of a rip. But I was pretty pleased with the result for my first AG. Certainly given me a taste for competition. Beginners luck...?

goto vicbrew.org and see results for this years stout extravaganza and british ales comp. i had two 3rds... both missed by 1/2 a point! Talk about de-ja-vu!

Latest posts

Back