Pale Ale Mania 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthogs webmaster

Reaction score
Hi All,

Don't forget that Pale Ale Mania is nearly here!

Sunday August 2nd
AD Ryan's Restaurant & Bar
69 Main Street Diamond Creek VIC 3089
Beers can be entered on the day from 11am or left at participating home brew shops until 11am on the day before the event (Saturday 1st August).

Judging will commence at 12.15pm SHARP.

You can find all the information you need including entry forms on our website:

http://www.worthogs.net

Sorry if a silly Q, but can't see it via link... :unsure:

Thinking this may be my first comp entry - what do you enter, as in a long neck? 3 long necks?

Cheers!

Second link in the red box on the right.

Good luck!

Sorry if a silly Q, but can't see it via link... :unsure:

Thinking this may be my first comp entry - what do you enter, as in a long neck? 3 long necks?

Cheers!

Just a normal longneck mate.

$5 per entry maximum of two entries per style....i.e you can enter 2 different APA's, 2 IPA's etc.

Just take your entry down to daves and fill out the form.

First year i'll actually be in attendance at the comp too. nice.

Just a normal longneck mate.
$5 per entry maximum of two entries per style....i.e you can enter 2 different APA's, 2 IPA's etc.
Just take your entry down to daves and fill out the form.
First year i'll actually be in attendance at the comp too. nice.

You entering anything Fents or judging? Ive got an APA fermenting adn an IPA ready to hit the cake of it.. hopefully my crawlspace under the stairs stays warm enough to ferment these baby's out or else it will just be an APA :(

Sorry guys, the actual entry forms and info are on the documents page:

Worthogs Documents Page

If you have any questions that are not answered by the documents - info flyer or entry form - please let me know and I will give you any assistance you need.

You entering anything Fents or judging? Ive got an APA fermenting adn an IPA ready to hit the cake of it.. hopefully my crawlspace under the stairs stays warm enough to ferment these baby's out or else it will just be an APA :(

yea i'll prb throw in an apa or two i've been saving.

i might have a crack and throw in an IPA.

I'm pretty good, but until I get them off Glenn, I can't put them up. Give me a day or so and they'll be online.

Cheers mate,

no problems!

hey fourstar - you will have to wait for the official results but I am pretty darn certain I heard your name for a 2nd or 3rd place in one of the categories - apa maybe - so well done.

It was a great day yesterday - well done to the worthogs for putting on a great comp. Got to try my hand at judging with the ipa's and best of all I managed to pick up 3rd place in the Australian pale ales :beerbang:

looking forward to this one next year!

Cheers

brendo

great day. popped in late to have a couple, was good to see it was still kicking. nice one worthogs.

Woohoo!

That was the same beer that was broken out early on the swap day. Fents, you've got a couple bottles of it too.

Edit: I just remembered that that beer nearly went into the case swap, but then CM2 said he wanted the Vienna.

well done wardy! :super: saw that and knew you would be super stoked. gonna saver those bottles now mate.

Woohoo!

That was the same beer that was broken out early on the swap day. Fents, you've got a couple bottles of it too.

Edit: I just remembered that that beer nearly went into the case swap, but then CM2 said he wanted the Vienna.

Well done Wardy... top work mate!!

blame me for us not getting an award winning beer. that would be right!!!

i stand by my choice. lovely vienna!

top work wardy. big expectations from you now on your contribution to the xmas case swap.

Well done Wardy
And Razz for his IPA :icon_cheers:

And Razz for his IPA
crap didnt see razz's name there. now im worried. i gave a few beers and cider of mine to try on the weekend. not sure how well they will compare to the obvious quality of his beers! :unsure: although they were all dark beers so maybe i'll be ok! Good work Razz

Latest posts

Back