Paddy's Hop Haverst Festival - Who's Going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No me this year. I hope the place is looking better than the run down nasty shell of an RSL it was last time i was there a few months ago.

No me this year. I hope the place is looking better than the run down nasty shell of an RSL it was last time i was there a few months ago.

I've never been there, driven past it many times though.

When there is tasty brews from a stack of different micros I'm not too worried about the decore :p

I'll be there.
If this rain keeps up its going to be mighty crowded in there.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

The bewery list (on the website) looks a bit light. Im pretty sure Doc said he was serving , but not on the list.
Anyone got the full list?

I'm keen as mustard but relatively new to craft beer in Sydney. What are the 'must taste' brews that should be hit before the crowd picks up?

Gregor, there's a more complete list on that third link (Beer and Brewer one). Looks like a few micros will be there.

mwarthur, rather than beers my advise would be to run around the following breweries first: -

Murray’s, Schwartz Brewery, Hunter Brewing Co, Rocks Brewing, the Lord Nelson & Paddy’s

mwarthur, rather than beers my advise would be to run around the following breweries first: -

Murrays, Schwartz Brewery, Hunter Brewing Co, Rocks Brewing, the Lord Nelson & Paddys

Cheers goldstar, haven't had a Schwartz yet so will put that at the top of the list. Will be interesting to see what Murray's is like straight from the keg.

Back