Nsw Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances I might be able to drop by and say g'day on the day. Sadly have work later on. Not sure if i'll have beer by that point - I'll more than certainly have hundred of litres of Shiraz i've made though - any takers!?

You even have to ask?? :icon_cheers:

Hey Fatz, are you making the long trip North this time?

Its getting close now. Do we have final numbers for the swap? Perhaps update the beer list with what you are doing as we did last time. Mine swap beer is still bubbling every 30 seconds after 2 weeks in the fermenter. Looks like I will be cutting it fine with this one.

We should settle on a time at Murrays so those just attending the swap can plan. Are we BBQing or buying lunch at Murray's?

Cheers,
Andrew.

I think its 11 now, but will bring 12 bottles. How about swap on sat around 11am, then Murrays for lunch, followed by bbq dinner back at the park. Im trying to get there for fri night, and drive back sun am. I think there is a bus to get to Murrays, unless we have some designated drivers (unlikely !). Sent an email, will post response.

Muggus - what time u dropping thru ? & yes I will have a shiraz :)

cheers

I think its 11 now, but will bring 12 bottles. How about swap on sat around 11am, then Murrays for lunch, followed by bbq dinner back at the park. Im trying to get there for fri night, and drive back sun am. I think there is a bus to get to Murrays, unless we have some designated drivers (unlikely !). Sent an email, will post response.

Muggus - what time u dropping thru ? & yes I will have a shiraz :)

cheers
Planning for 11am swap at the camp ground or Murrays? Can easily swing by around then.
Probably have to bugger off to work 2ish.

So it's just the one crate at most then? Good news for packing the car.

11am at the campground sounds like a better plan to me. Most of us will already be there, and we won't have to lug them up to the pub. Lunch at the pub, bbq dinner at the campground?

What accommodation is everyone in? We're bringing our 10 month old so the tent was overlooked for a spa villa. Got in too late for a cheaper option. But it has worked out alright cos some in-laws are now coming along too.

If we're meeting up at the camp ground for the swap, i'm happy enough to offer a lift to anyone who wants a ride to Murrays if you're planning on going there for lunch. Have to make your own way back from there though. :p

So it's just the one crate at most then? Good news for packing the car.

11am at the campground sounds like a better plan to me. Most of us will already be there, and we won't have to lug them up to the pub. Lunch at the pub, bbq dinner at the campground?

What accommodation is everyone in? We're bringing our 10 month old so the tent was overlooked for a spa villa. Got in too late for a cheaper option. But it has worked out alright cos some in-laws are now coming along too.

Sounds like a plan. Campground swap then move to Murrays. If anyone is late for the sway they have to come back to the campground to swap.

We are trying the camping thing this year. Hope it is not wet.

cheers
ANdrew.

the_end_is_nigh.png

a case swap without fatz....the end of the world in nigh

My promise to myself is to make this a one off event. Been an interesting year 2011. Getting more interesting by the day. Was really looking forward to this weekend, but, alas, too much happening for me either side of this weekend to travel.

Have a good one people!

We are trying the camping thing this year. Hope it is not wet.

cheers
ANdrew.
Not liking the outlook for the weather fellas! :(
If today is anything to go by, we're facing gloomy, cold, wet conditions until Sunday! <_<

One option to get to Murray's is the local shuttlebus (0411562345/49845217), not sure of costs, will have to ring up. Its about 15km from campground to Murray's.

Im camping too. From the park layout on the website , i would suggest the mid left near playground, which also has a bbq. Who is not camping ie spa house beside Josh ? Probably better to get a site away from the permies :)

http://www.onemilebeach.com.au/images/park_map.pdf

One option to get to Murray's is the local shuttlebus (0411562345/49845217), not sure of costs, will have to ring up. Its about 15km from campground to Murray's.

Im camping too. From the park layout on the website , i would suggest the mid left near playground, which also has a bbq. Who is not camping ie spa house beside Josh ? Probably better to get a site away from the permies :)

http://www.onemilebeach.com.au/images/park_map.pdf

Sounds like a plan. That looks a good spot, the kids will like the playground so close. What time do you think you will get there, Craig? I would guess we will be there around 2pm.

yeah im hoping to get there 1-2pm fri. Setup camp, then either checkout Port Stephens lookout / bay etc or maybe laze at the beach, depending on weather :)

Latest posts

Back