Nsw Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have booked & paid deposit for 25-27 Nov (fri pm - sun am), brewed on the weekend, just need to kick off the fermenter :)
One milk crate [<=14] would make it easy, thou 2 is good, just more bottle washing (!). Hopefulyl will also have a keg of ipa.

cheers

hey mugs any chance of getting some of the newcastle boys in on this since we moved it up there, to get those that havent been coming to sydney back in.
I've been trying mate unforunately only interest from one so far.
Unfortunately we've got a fair bit on our plate with our club stand at Bitter and Twisted Beer Festival - guys tend to be brewing for that.

My work has set down our office moving date as the weekend of the 26 - 27th, so I will need to be on hand to rewire desktops etc as they come over :angry: If someone has room to take my beers up it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I am going to have to drop out.

Can do, thou who is taking Mr Barls swap ? ;)

If its 1 crate then easy :)

not sure atm, got few feelers out there.

cheers andrew. might take you up on that one yet.

Hi Guys,

I am still keen, but running a little late due to things like B&T like Muggus said. But I have a cube ready to go, and will get it started ASAP.

Do you have a beer list to update with the details?

Fear_n_loath

Have we decided on a day & time to do the swap....sat or sun?

Sorry Guys, I'm going to have to drop out of this swap.

Unfortunately, my Mum is moving house on that weekend and I've been volunteered to help.

nifty

Have we decided on a day & time to do the swap....sat or sun?

We should do Saturday. I need to pack up and go quite early on Sunday

cheers
andrew.
(swappers are getting a bit thin on the ground atm).

Although I won't be able to attend the swap, I will have a brew ready. Can anyone fit an extra milk crate in their boot?

cheers

nifty

and for the first time in a long time im not going.
it came down to the choice between this and the sister in laws kids first bday and well the fear of the sister in law won out.
hope every one has fun up there say hi to shawn if hes there, possibly get him to crack the three or four bottles ive got up there sitting in the corner.
who ever i send my beer with ill send a couple of cold bottles to drink with.

cheers
andrew.

I'll be putting my hand up for the next one. I am not too far away from having a brew kit set up. I should be back brewing by the end of the year.

We should do Saturday. I need to pack up and go quite early on Sunday

cheers
andrew.
OK Saturday it is....shall we combine the swap with a BBQ.

Chances I might be able to drop by and say g'day on the day. Sadly have work later on. Not sure if i'll have beer by that point - I'll more than certainly have hundred of litres of Shiraz i've made though - any takers!?

ill take a shiraz mate. not fussed.

Latest posts

Back