North Brissy Ag Brew Day - All Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And whats wrong with Builders Mr Sully???? <_<

Haha - I will rephrase - it must be just the ones I do work for, they leave everything til the last minute and then its my problem to get it sorted and the work done on time <_< . Hey, if they don't get contracts I don't get work.

Cheers

Sully

A fellow of the DARK trades huh?

Estimator/Cost Planner/Quantity Surveyor/Licenced Builder - that's me

And people think that I'm bi-polar?

A fellow of the DARK trades huh?

Estimator/Cost Planner/Quantity Surveyor/Licenced Builder - that's me

And people think that I'm bi-polar?
Ahh, a one man band..

We shall talk.... :p

Cheers

Sully

Hey Chappo - you also do that 'thing' with your Prince Albert too! :lol:

albert.jpg

Hey Chappo - you also do that 'thing' with your Prince Albert too! :lol:

Who told you? :unsure:

Were you playing up on cheese and kisses again?

And you thought she wouldn't find out your dirty little secret? :ph34r:

:lol:

14th and 22nd if anyone is interested... come hell or high water.

Fatgodzilla is up our way too on the 22nd and keen to get together to meet a few fellow AHBers also. So if you can only spare one "get out of jail free card" that will be the day to come along if you're interested.

Cheers

Sully

Working 14th but as I PM'd I'll be along on the 22nd.

Any chance of getting a pickup at N'ba station on the 22nd then a dropoff (or if no sober drivers, do the cabs go that far out?) so I can connect with the last bus to Bribie? I live right opposite the bus stop on the Island so I'd be able to get suitably rat arsed. If this is a possibility then what I'll do is call in on the way to work on the 14th and drop off a case of beers for consumption on 22nd then park at the station. Kill 2 birds etc.

Maybe I can work in with Tidal on this if he's coming down.

Working 14th but as I PM'd I'll be along on the 22nd.

Any chance of getting a pickup at N'ba station on the 22nd then a dropoff (or if no sober drivers, do the cabs go that far out?) so I can connect with the last bus to Bribie? I live right opposite the bus stop on the Island so I'd be able to get suitably rat arsed. If this is a possibility then what I'll do is call in on the way to work on the 14th and drop off a case of beers for consumption on 22nd then park at the station. Kill 2 birds etc.

Maybe I can work in with Tidal on this if he's coming down.

Pickups and drop offs at the station aren't a problem, Burpengary station is actually closer to us than the N'ba one.

Just heard from TP, he will be here for the 14th but doubtful for the 22nd.

Mate, dropping a case off on the 14th for consumption on the 22nd, you're a game man leaving a case in my posession for a week :D - it will be a struggle but I will restrain myself - well maybe just one....

Cheers

Sully put me down for 2 bodies mate, the old boy has decided to come along as well... Beer and nibblies are the go or what?

Mate, dropping a case off on the 14th for consumption on the 22nd, you're a game man leaving a case in my posession for a week :D - it will be a struggle but I will restrain myself - well maybe just one....

Cheers

I'll have to make it a baker's dozen then :lol:

How does a high tea sound? Scones with jam and cream anyone? Pettifores? Got any salmon? :lol:

I'll throw bangers, rissoles & breadrolls on the BBQ as long as attendees supply the nectar :D

Cheers

Plus 15 tallies of Chappo's finest K&K Coles Home Brand Draught on 1.5kgs of pure white table sugar and bakers yeast fermented @ what ever temperature it is on the roof of the shed!

Plus 15 tallies of Chappo's finest K&K Coles Home Brand Draught on 1.5kgs of pure white table sugar and bakers yeast fermented @ what ever temperature it is on the roof of the shed!

Dessert, make it the last course so we dont give a rats arse what it tastes like :p

If you supply the basmatti rice I'll bring the pork vindaloo.

Latest posts

Back