North Brissy Ag Brew Day - All Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm not working that weekend and assuming I'm back from Sydney I'll certainly pop down for your next "open day" and bring a few coldies.
Cheers
Michael

31st? that's... today!!

clart missed it :(

Dont worry, it's not happening :( got too much to do by SWMBO orders. Re-scheduling soon 2-3 weeks hopefully, keep you updated.

Cheers

Sully

check that. i'm at morayfield (not a bogan) ((not that theres anything wrong with that)) so it wasn't a long trip to finally see what everyones on about with AG.

Sully any news on the big day? Have you been able to swoon the boss yet?

I would be interested in coming as well if it ok?

And rimrunner I AM A BOGAN FROM LOGAN (so Pam Parker - Logan Mayor says) so if your cars up on blocks you know who did it!! :lol:

Sully any news on the big day? Have you been able to swoon the boss yet?

I would be interested in coming as well if it ok?

And rimrunner I AM A BOGAN FROM LOGAN (so Pam Parker - Logan Mayor says) so if your cars up on blocks you know who did it!! :lol:
Hey Guys,

Quick update, I will have a better idea on Monday for the big day, around Sat 28th Feb I am aiming for, only a month later than originally planned :rolleyes: . But after reading a thread on HERMS setups, I have been contemplating going that way - watch this space. I would rather do it now than later whilst I am setting it up.

Also, still doing the Oatmeal stout but a single batch, but doing a double header with Screwys Irish Red as well. In desperate need of real beer, major dry argument here and the finance minister is only allowing me to buy the red cans'o'death 30 for 30 :( and no time atm to do a kit brew. Will try to get something on tap for the day though.

Chappo, no probs coming along and anyone else as well.

BOGANS UNITE AND LETS BRING BACK THE MULLET!!! :lol:

Cheers

Sully

:super: I hear you my boganly brother... :super:

Cheers for the invite mate pencil me in. I will bring supplies if your low mate. The red can o death must hurt ya no end, better up the brewing schedule there.

Yesssss....

mullet265brn.jpg

Hey Sully I will be doing a brew on this Sat morning if you want to drop over as a bit of a pre amp to your brewday the following weekend. Cant guarantee you will learn much, probably pick up on things you shouldnt do more than anything.
Mate Ive got a nice bitter on tap here if you can drag yourself away from the those nasty red cans.

Cheers Brad

Hey Guys,

Its looking OK at this stage for the 28th, as long as I can get work up to date and SWMBO allows me to spend a few more $$. If not, fark it, I will make do. PM me early next week if you are coming along and I will send you my address. I would like to do a double header (Oatmeal Stout and Screwys Irish Red is on the cards) but depending on how smoothly the first one goes will dictate if I go ahead with the second one or not. So a 9am dough in it will be.

Brad, thanks for the offer and I wish I could come along but we're taking the 'skis up the Bribie passage, haven't been out for nearly 12 months and getting withdrawals. And yeah those Red C'o'D are really getting to me, I had to get a 6pack of LC to mix it up with in between although the 5:1 ratio still sux.

Cheers Guys, and BIGGUPS to Tidal Pete too for his help off forum :icon_cheers: :beerbang: greatly appreciated.

Sully

Hey Guys,

Its looking OK at this stage for the 28th, as long as I can get work up to date and SWMBO allows me to spend a few more $$. If not, fark it, I will make do. PM me early next week if you are coming along and I will send you my address. I would like to do a double header (Oatmeal Stout and Screwys Irish Red is on the cards) but depending on how smoothly the first one goes will dictate if I go ahead with the second one or not. So a 9am dough in it will be.

Brad, thanks for the offer and I wish I could come along but we're taking the 'skis up the Bribie passage, haven't been out for nearly 12 months and getting withdrawals. And yeah those Red C'o'D are really getting to me, I had to get a 6pack of LC to mix it up with in between although the 5:1 ratio still sux.

Cheers Guys, and BIGGUPS to Tidal Pete too for his help off forum :icon_cheers: :beerbang: greatly appreciated.

Sully

Would love to come along, only if it was the 29th.. Really want to catch up with some fellow brewers and Saturdays are shit for me..
Ive even got a mate at Kallangur to crash at..

BUMP...

All is good for Saturday the 28th (unless something unforseen happens). 9am dough in - Oatmeal Stout and if all goes reasonably smooth, Screwys Irish Red later - may as well make a full go of it for first time round.

For those that are interested in coming along, please PM me and I will send you details.

I have ended up going down the HERMS path. Hopefully will get some pics up in the next few days of the rig.

Cheers

Sully

BUMP...

All is good for Saturday the 28th (unless something unforseen happens). 9am dough in - Oatmeal Stout and if all goes reasonably smooth, Screwys Irish Red later - may as well make a full go of it for first time round.

For those that are interested in coming along, please PM me and I will send you details.

I have ended up going down the HERMS path. Hopefully will get some pics up in the next few days of the rig.

Cheers

Sully

Sully, my advice to you is to avoid having a beer until you've got the in the second brew going mate :) Have a great brew day.

cheers

Browndog

Sully, my advice to you is to avoid having a beer until you've got the in the second brew going mate :) Have a great brew day.

cheers

Browndog

Ain't that the truth, strange things can happen on brew days otherwise. :rolleyes:

Good luck for the brewday tomorrow. Hope all goes well and everyone enjoys the day

Thanks for the advice BD but you wouldnt read about it - had to postpone - again. A last minute job came in this morning and have to get it out for monday - bloody builders... but what can ya do? cant knock back the work unfortunately even though the brewing is more improtant. I knew I shouldnt of answered that call this moring.

So yeah, Sat 14th March it is come hell or high water. On the plus side I should get the brewrig fully completed by then and looking spiffy. And hopefully the beerbelly falsie will arrive by then (Wayne <_< :p - nah its all good, I had a contingency plan).

I owe I owe so back to work I go... <_<

Cheers

Sully

EDIT: If I get 5 I might get a cuppla progress pics up.

Latest posts

Back