North Brissy Ag Brew Day - All Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey good job Dan ,,, love the rig and all the cam locks ,, oh oneday maybe ...

glad it all went well ... now just the waiting game ...

cheers

Chappo had better come, he's bringing the Basmatti Rice and mango chutney.

Well done Sully, that Blingmeister should make brewing piss easy.

Cheers,

Screwy

Hell yeah! Wouldn't miss it for all the beer in Belgium mate!

BribieG I've got the rice under control

Hey Sully and fellow brewers,

How is this brewday going guys that I couldnt get to? Hope youse are having a blast.. :chug:

Ditto CB!

Have a great day guys, drink some beer, eat well and use lube! :lol:

Hey Sully and fellow brewers,

How is this brewday going guys that I couldnt get to? Hope youse are having a blast.. :chug:

Yep ya missed a killer CB but hey someone told there's a brew day/case swap at Harvey Bay with a G Ramsey wanna bee? :lol: (love the avatar CB)

Was a good day CB & Incider. The beers were great, few minor hiccups with the rig (need to do a bit of research, nothing too major though), the company was great, the vindaloo was fantastic.
We need a social brewday at least one a month, a Mens Social Support Group ;)
Cheers
Sully

Hey, glad to hear you all had a good day. Bugger that I couldn't get up there, oh well.. next time eh.

Sorry i missed as well guys, didn't get back from the committee meeting till mid afternoon, so put a few hours in at the shop.

sounds like i missed a ripper day.

cheers Ross

Sorry i missed as well guys, didn't get back from the committee meeting till mid afternoon, so put a few hours in at the shop.

sounds like i missed a ripper day.

cheers Ross

You were in our thoughts, also on the way back to Bribie I speared over to the Pub while waiting for the connecting bus, scored a $120 Jackpot on a pokie which I have invested appropriately and will be in your order queue when you open up on Tuesday :lol: :beerbang:

Top day

Yep ya missed a killer CB but hey someone told there's a brew day/case swap at Harvey Bay with a G Ramsey wanna bee? :lol: (love the avatar CB)
Yes, its all I was thinking about today.. Did a few things beer wise, adjusted temp controller to crash chill Wit and Altbier, finish painting brew stand and got some grains ready for a brew tomoz.. No probs on the hervey bay gathering(ATM) and yes I do carry on like Gordon(well within reason though) and my Avatar says it all.. :D
We need a social brewday at least one a month, a Mens Social Support Group
Sounds great, once a month on a sunday and id be there, I need it(support).. ;) And ive always loved that Carlton ad, imagine that set-up with 4 brewers living in houses like that..

What Carlton Ad? This one?

carlton.jpg

Today at the brew day that would be re - written as "I allus have eleven at wan" :lol:

CB scary stuff. Seriously today at Sullies I could almost taste that reality? Sully just needs to get rid of a few more neighbours via cane disposal method #24 and all will be sweeeeet! (psst do ask Sully where he gets rid of his cane toads :D )

Did youse get any photos of the day???

Who does this best resemble??
Cane-toad-dazza.jpg

cane-toad.jpg

CANE-TOAD.jpg

Back