No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just discovered to my chagrin that the Torrance Dance Group on the video of is actually fictional, and here I've been for the last ten years yearning for the wee blonde lady in the grey tights and the white top, secure in the knowledge that I could locate her. Life is so cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. Tomato sandwich with schnitzels as the bread.

Reminds me of the Double Down I got at KFC in the States. Two slices of bacon, two slices of cheese, two deep fried chicken breasts instead of a bun. Sounds great but it was pretty gross.

Pffft the USA sucks.

How about a triple down? (Yes, homemade)

3517pfs.jpg

To be honest though, the double down is as good if not better for you nutritionally than a normal KFC burger, which isn't to say much, but yeah.

The Tote re-opens as of June 17th!

No we're not! No we're not!!!

Chicken Chippies are right up there next to Dim Sims and Chiko Rolls in pure awesomeness.
I'm hungry now.

A take-away shop in Coffs used to sell lemon, herb and garlic chicken nuggets. Get them sprayed with vinegar and I was in heaven. :icon_drool2:

Re: Chiko rolls. You have to ask the chef to cook it until its arse busts. (breaks at the seams)

A take-away shop in Coffs used to sell lemon, herb and garlic chicken nuggets. Get them sprayed with vinegar and I was in heaven. :icon_drool2:

Re: Chiko rolls. You have to ask the chef to cook it until its arse busts. (breaks at the seams)
Oh yeah, slightly overdone at the ends so it's bursting at the seams. Dammit I'm craving one now.

:icon_drool2:

Pffft the USA sucks.

How about a triple down? (Yes, homemade)

3517pfs.jpg

To be honest though, the double down is as good if not better for you nutritionally than a normal KFC burger, which isn't to say much, but yeah.

China is all kinds of fucked up.

But they sell grilled mushroom pringles so all is forgiven.

China is all kinds of fucked up.

But they sell grilled mushroom pringles so all is forgiven.
Okay I'll be trying them when I see em.
Where do you get them from? I'll be searching the little asian grocery in town tofay.

Never mind Pringles, what about In a biskit

For years I have been buying Potato in a Biskit labelled Nabisco. A box of oval crunchy potato flavoured crackers, ideal for snacking with smoked oysters, cheese spread etc. Latest box I bought had changed and consisted of stupid little wavy biscuits that looked identical to Kraft Shapes, no good as a snack cracker and they tasted wroooonnng.

So I emailed Nabisco off their website and got a reply back from ..................Kraft.

Obviously now made on the Kraft production line using the same dies. Whats to bet In a Biskit will be phased out soon.

Wankers

Buying locally-made from now on.

I only buy about 3 boxes a year, but it's the principle of the thing. Fk off Kraft. :angry: you obviously think Australians are beneath contempt.

All goes down hill once Aussie products get sold to overseas companies

Latest posts

Back