No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, dudeman takes this shit seriously, huh?

FORMAL APOLOGY: I saw the Metallica/cats image posted elsewhere immediately prior to posting here and did a (completely unethical, apparently) cut and paste. I knew I'd seen it before but mistakenly assumed it was in the deleted No Topic thread. Sorry, dickhead. Back on the ignore list you go.

Fents, I'll leave my case swap debut for when I've got a beer I'd let anyone else drink.
At least you weren't dumb enough to see a label, copy/paste it to your label and then repost it ON THE SAME Labels & Logo's thread.
I stand guilty as charged! :ph34r: I still owe ATOMT a beer for that plagarism of a plagarism. :party:

What your . Thank God they didn't have Fitness First, Fernwood or Berocca in those days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came home early to take the little tacker to the nurse. So I just chucked some chicken chippeis in the open.

:eek: You don't know what chicken chippeis are? Shame shame shame Katie. They're little chip shaped (well, they look more like twisties really) pieces of chicken covered in spicy crunchy stuff. I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid, just found them in Coles a few weeks ago after not seeing them for years. Have to admit though, the ones I used to buy from the fish 'n' chip shop when I was a kid were heaps better, these ones from Coles are still very good though

:eek: You don't know what chicken chippeis are? Shame shame shame Katie. They're little chip shaped (well, they look more like twisties really) pieces of chicken covered in spicy crunchy stuff. I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid, just found them in Coles a few weeks ago after not seeing them for years. Have to admit though, the ones I used to buy from the fish 'n' chip shop when I was a kid were heaps better, these ones from Coles are still very good though

Stop it...

the chicken chippie ad was good.

mourish little buggers they are

I dont think im even attending the swap this time. this will be the first swap ive missed in the last 5 or 6. so i dont feel bad.

My 1st memory/impressions of CM2 where.. so he's the bloke who has the swap beers in the pink huggies nappy boxes! :lol:

No we're not! No we're not!!!

Chicken Chippies are right up there next to Dim Sims and Chiko Rolls in pure awesomeness.
I'm hungry now.

No we're not! No we're not!!! yup ecactly what i was thinkging.

chen wah dims sims are the best brand. they are awsome. took a bag of them to the last case swap at kleiny's. they dont last long.

and big pat fish and chip springrolls with good soy sauce (like ketchup manis or thick soy sauce). ROCKS!

new chicko rolls are meh. old recipe was better.

Chicken Chippies are right up there next to Dim Sims and Chiko Rolls in pure awesomeness.
I'm hungry now.

Oh stop it... chicko rolls YUCK I dont mind the dim sims I love the story behind those competing against the aussie meat pie ... the guys is loaded now! Ive never heard of chicken chippies! Then I didnt grow up on junk food!

I just ate a kebab though... I feel ill!

Then I didnt grow up on junk food!

A good kebab isn't junk food.

In fact tonight is kebab night.. we get one after doing the shopping. A freshly cooked lamb shish. Mine with tripple chilli (2 roasted chillis, chilli sauce and chilli flakes). Absolute heaven.

We've been going there years so the guy even makes the bread fresh for us.

Mmmmmmm....kebabs.

I'm hungry now.

Cheers
Dave

I'm hungry now.

The mob who make Chico rolls also do a Chico-sized spring roll. I used to get them at the snack bar at the station until it closed down and got replaced by a boost juice bar for metrosexuals and silly silly silly little gen Y girls. These spring rolls are so bad they are awesome, sort of a savoury paste in a tube of chico type deep fried pastry. I really missed them then I found them in the supermarket, the cabbagey gooey paste just oozes down your throat like the ultimate comfort food. Totally devoid of vitamins or any sort of valuable nutrition. I eat them two at a time. :icon_drool2:
Really ought to check up on one of those funeral plans that are on TV all the time nowadays.

Edit: I just scored a copy of Helliconia 3 (Winter) and it has a map of the Planet - would have been useful in the first two books, with so many towns, cities and locations to keep in mind.

Oh stop it... chicko rolls YUCK I dont mind the dim sims I love the story behind those competing against the aussie meat pie ... the guys is loaded now! Ive never heard of chicken chippies! Then I didnt grow up on junk food!

dim sims arent junk :ph34r: staple for saturday lunch when the old man looked after us as kids (chef shiftwork), was steamed dim sim sandwiches, fresh bread with soy and lettuce (and maybe a little cheese). :icon_drool2:

now that mum and dad also do gluten free at their fish and chip shop, they even make their own dimmies now. tasty little things.

The mob who make Chico rolls also do a Chico-sized spring roll.

My BIL used to work in the chico factory. He used to love his chico rolls. Stopped eating them after his first day on the job. Hasn't had one since.

Apparently what goes into a chico roll is pretty bad but what goes into a chico fish cake (which I had never even heard of) is absolutely unspeakable. His description was "the stuff thats too bad to go on the cat food line".

Edit: I just scored a copy of Helliconia 3 (Winter) and it has a map of the Planet - would have been useful in the first two books, with so many towns, cities and locations to keep in mind.
Just wiki'd it, looks like my next few books to read.
I just finished Dwarves :Markus Heitz, and am waiting for the sequel to arrive (www.bookdepository.co.uk)

dim sims arent junk :ph34r: staple for saturday lunch when the old man looked after us as kids (chef shiftwork), was steamed dim sim sandwiches, fresh bread with soy and lettuce (and maybe a little cheese). :icon_drool2:

now that mum and dad also do gluten free at their fish and chip shop, they even make their own dimmies now. tasty little things.

this kebab was junk... Nicks Kebabs in Fremantle ROCKS! great staggering food!

CM2 that is wrong in so so many ways! dim sim sandwiches!

I feel sick... I need a beer to wash this grease down!

By the way my daughter made Swim Squad my little girl is no longer so little. she will be performing on stilts for circus school. Im so proud of her!

chico fish cake (which I had never even heard of) is absolutely unspeakable.
chico branded rish cake is all. who eats processed fishcakes anyway. yuck. esp from a fish and chip shop. buy fresh fish idiots. I never understood the appeal of those. Its piss easy to make your own fishcakes.

hmmm salmon fishcakes with tomato sauce and peas on the side. :icon_drool2:

Back