No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I've found whenever I have a little f##kup entering an amount (usually the yeast part), it creates a new entry.
well maybe its changed. ive never had that issue (that i remember) and ive edited my recipes plenty.

just having a gripe.

cant wait for knock off....then go straight to work for my parents till 9:30pm. yay. <_<

well maybe its changed. ive never had that issue (that i remember) and ive edited my recipes plenty.

just having a gripe.

cant wait for knock off....then go straight to work for my parents till 9:30pm. yay. <_<

mmmm fish and chips!

Just got back from a volunteer tree planting session in the Parklands.

We planted a whole 15 trees. Here was me thinking we will plant at least 200.

It turned into more of a marketing exercise (with Photo's etc) than anything else.

Did get to spend some time chatting with some underprivileged kids - so some time well spent in that regard.

(I hope I passed on some kind of good wisdom!)

Did get to spend some time chatting with some underprivileged kids - so some time well spent in that regard.

(I hope I passed on some kind of good wisdom!)
like not to aerate hot wort, use good yeast and RDWHHB? :lol:

mmmmm, magna does not equal boat.....

After driving to the shops and back today I now have a flashing aircon light and an intermittent battery light....You mean I shouldn't drive up a hill that has 3 inches of rain flowing down it??

I have a 5spd Magna Sport, it's a great have-when-you-have-young-kids-that-ruin-car car....

So what's going to happen to my VZ 5.7L Commo? I've survived so far with a 3yo and a now 4 week old, worst I've had so far is food crumbs everywhere

You just jinxed yourself for a projectile vomit from the 4wo all over the parcel shelf, you're aware of this right??

So what's going to happen to my VZ 5.7L Commo? I've survived so far with a 3yo and a now 4 week old, worst I've had so far is food crumbs everywhere

Mate, it just depends how much stress you want to put yourself through. I love my cars clean and tidy. I jump in the Magna and it does my head in... now, I could freak out about it and vacuum every third day (wipe down, empty rubbish, etc etc), or just buy a cheap car, throw full rubber mats through the back and give it a good clean every couple of weeks to stop the rodents getting in. So given the fact we had 3 under 3.5 y/o and I worked a lot interstate etc, I really didnt need the stress of yelling at the mrs to keep the car clean.

Choosing which battles to fight has become a mantra in my house....!

Oh, feeling good today...finally put down a brew yesterday to break my brewing drought, first brew since September last year! Felt good, even if it was just a partial!

Hopefully will be able to arc up the HERMS in a few weekends time and do a full mash!

Oh the freedom of being single again :)

Oh, feeling good today...finally put down a brew yesterday to break my brewing drought, first brew since September last year! Felt good, even if it was just a partial!

Hopefully will be able to arc up the HERMS in a few weekends time and do a full mash!

Oh the freedom of being single again :)
Get back on that horse, buddy!

Erm, umm, I meant the brewing, not your ex :icon_cheers:

ef5367bbe95196ddbd73f3bec97a6395.4ch.jpg

Dude. I just had to put enter sandman on after that. Now the guys who share my office are lookign at me strangely as I rock out.

Latest posts

Back