No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, just realised I left half my lunch at home. Was gonna have chicken shnitzel sangas but left the bred & lettuce at home, now all I've got is 2 shnitzels and half a tomato, oh and some 2 min noodles in the cupboard. This is shithouse, I was lookin' forward to luch

Dude. Tomato sandwich with schnitzels as the bread.

Reminds me of the Double Down I got at KFC in the States. Two slices of bacon, two slices of cheese, two deep fried chicken breasts instead of a bun. Sounds great but it was pretty gross.

****, just realised I left half my lunch at home. Was gonna have chicken shnitzel sangas but left the bred & lettuce at home, now all I've got is 2 shnitzels and half a tomato, oh and some 2 min noodles in the cupboard. This is shithouse, I was lookin' forward to luch
just the shnitzels up into peices , dice the tomato, and combine with cooked 2 min noodles. I suppose you could go to a 7/11 or an IGA or something and buy a breadroll.

bugger im hungry now.

ef5367bbe95196ddbd73f3bec97a6395.4ch.jpg

... from January THIS YEAR ...

Take this, scrollbar!

ef5367bbe95196ddbd73f3bec97a6395.4ch.jpg
And even using the exact same image location... dude! Not cool. <_<

<semi-apologies to people with broken scrollbars now... blame bum>

NFI what the image location post is about. pls explain

edit:

re food. im all for subbing out bread for something else, but the double down sounds gross. sushi burger rocks. sushi rice 'buns' on the outside instead of bread and lovely sushi/sashimi on the inside.

pic

edit2:
hello kitty sushi is just creepy

NFI what the image location post is about. pls explain
He not only posted a picture that I had already posted (somewhat forgivable in this black hole of internet uselessness) but he hotlinked the exact same file from the exact same site that I did. The implication is that he found that file when I posted it (very small image site). It's like me going through img.monorail's month-old archives and posting the front page pictures one after another.

I'm gonna go 'find' some original content.

Dude. Tomato sandwich with schnitzels as the bread.

Reminds me of the Double Down I got at KFC in the States. Two slices of bacon, two slices of cheese, two deep fried chicken breasts instead of a bun. Sounds great but it was pretty gross.

lol you actually tried one? your a bit crazier than i realised.

edit - you coming to the swap as a non swapper? its what they want...

He not only posted a picture that I had already posted (somewhat forgivable in this black hole of internet uselessness) but he hotlinked the exact same file from the exact same site that I did. The implication is that he found that file when I posted it (very small image site). It's like me going through img.monorail's month-old archives and posting the front page pictures one after another.

Looks like you're using your time exploring another country well.

Wow, dudeman takes this shit seriously, huh?

FORMAL APOLOGY: I saw the Metallica/cats image posted elsewhere immediately prior to posting here and did a (completely unethical, apparently) cut and paste. I knew I'd seen it before but mistakenly assumed it was in the deleted No Topic thread. Sorry, dickhead. Back on the ignore list you go.

Fents, I'll leave my case swap debut for when I've got a beer I'd let anyone else drink.

Fents, I'll leave my case swap debut for when I've got a beer I'd let anyone else drink.

Not buying that excuse sorry. Just roll up and drink our beer, there will be that much beer we wont know what to do with it. (well i will dunno bout the rest of the crew.)

ahhh i c.

Not buying that excuse sorry. Just roll up and drink our beer, there will be that much beer we wont know what to do with it. (well i will dunno bout the rest of the crew.)
Hey Bum, if its like the last one, there was like 15 and 20 kegs. ok slight overstatementt, but ive never been to a swap where there isnt more than enough beer or where there isnt a variation in the quality of beer.

No need to include yourself in the swap...

There's a couple of other guys (Rook, CM2, Maple, I'm looking at you) whose beers aren't good enough that they want to include them in this swap, but we still let them come along :lol:

Come along, have a beer, have a laugh, get away from significant other and child-things for an afternoon.

Plus, it's a good chance to put faces to nicknames, try some other people's beers, get some objective feedback on your own beers, and eat large amounts of porcine products.

Very much looking forward to attending a swap but between travel, working away from home, and being busy with family shit time away from SWMBO would be poor form right now - plus I used up all my fun-tokens in the US. And my mum brought me up better than to turn up to my first swap empty-handed - current non-swapping attendees have proven themselves, I am sure.

There's a couple of other guys (Rook, CM2, Maple, I'm looking at you) whose beers aren't good enough that they want to include them in this swap, but we still let them come along :lol:

<_< funny man.

:lol: nah kidding

I dont think im even attending the swap this time. this will be the first swap ive missed in the last 5 or 6. so i dont feel bad.

<_< funny man.

:lol: nah kidding

I dont think im even attending the swap this time. this will be the first swap ive missed in the last 5 or 6. so i dont feel bad.

Actually, you missed about four-fifths of the last one IIRC... :p

It's actually a good thing I'm not in the swap this time - I've been very much in 'experimental stage' for the last few months. (btw, if you take all the good bits on an AIPA, and all the good bits of a robust porter, and create a super-winter-warmer, well again, good thing I'm not swapping...

interesting article on food and chef's getting stoned (if your that way inclined of course). well to be more accurate, chefs cooking food that they and tohers would like to eat if they were stoned.

Can't you just buy Tim-Tams?

Back