No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. Yes, the advice from bottle shop attendants who like to make you think you don't want to go in there because they really don't want you to go in there.

goomboogo said:
They could try Hoegaarden on tap. Yesterday, an employee at Dan Murphy's said if I liked Hoegaarden then I would like 150 lashes. According to him they are pretty much the same beer. This advice came unsolicited.
He may as well sent you to the hardware store to get striped paint.

He needs to ask Dan Murphy's for extra training in beer acknowledgement.

I like the idea that beer starts life in an esky and is returned to an esky towards it's final moments. Kind of poetic.

Do competition entry beers in pet bottles need an intact tamper evident ring?

Anyone persons compared 150 Lashes in a bottle to on Tap.

Does the 'On Tap' version have less taste and aroma, like its watered down compared to the bottle???

Scored myself a job a Canberras biggest Microbrewery, Zierholz Brewery. :D
Pleased is an understatement.
Cheers
Steve

Just good that you found work. To find it in an industry you have such an affiliation is great. Well done mate.

Thanks all.

50th Birthday Party last night at work......I can now officially say "I can organise a piss up in a brewery"! :lol:

Oh...you gotta re-hydrate.
1 cup of dry gelatin to 2 (level teaspoons) of 75 deg water.
Yep, you cant go wrong when you re-hydrate.

Dave70 said:
WHAT....You mean you cant just sprinkle....

Will half the gelatin die..?

Dave70 said:
Shit- I've been doing it wrong then. I've been using 2 HEAPED teaspoons of water to re-hydrate........

One batch of Tonys EKG Bitter brewed this morning and now the fermenter. Its been too long since I brewed this and cant wait to try it again.
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back